Custom Biomes: Some leaves don't change

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello.

I am trying to change the colours of grass and foliage in Mine-imator in preparation for some scenes in a project, using the custom biome tools, and have found that the only leaves affected by it are oak leaves; all the others remain green. I have attached an imgur link to a rendered image of the Forest schematic with the Misc. Foliage and Grass colour settings set to red. The program isn't throwing up any errors or anything.

I'll be able to work around this using textures, but I was wondering if this was a known issue/is likely to be fixed at any point? I haven't been using Mine-imator for a while and only got back into it in the last week or so, so I could easily have missed any discussion regarding it.

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/gallery/MqkimtY

19 hours ago, Ethaniel said:

That's because those are hard coded. 

17 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Sadly, you can't change these. This is intentional for some reason.

That's fair, thanks guys :)

I'd guessed it was something like that, just wasn't sure if it's planned to be changed or not.

On 9/23/2020 at 11:11 AM, 9redwoods said:

Nope.

Tested it. They dont change color depending on biome. it's intentional, probably because otherwise the biome leave color would affect those types and the biomes would be less accurate. 
You can just change the leaves tho