Thank You for the support & more!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, It's Fred once again and this time around I decided to create a wallpaper including most of my followers and other people alike, to thank you all for the support and recommendations you gave me throughout my time spent in this forums. I cannot thank you enough so I decided to add all the people that had an impact on my time here. Some of you weren't added since I couldn't find your skins but I will @ you in the list below: Also If I missed you and you'd like to be included, feel free to let me know and I'll update the pic!

rKsMzPf.jpg

People Included:

@Ghatos

@Ian_The_One

@Jake_28

@GamingQuick

@Ethaniel

@Astro Animations

@9redwoods

@Floofy

@Turio

@NoRazor

@Fray

@Gfamleit

@BaconSandwich

@DepsinArtifacts

@Mineshaft Animation

@i'am JAD

@Lock_downmc213

@StaTiRadiMama

@TaylorJ

@GeoPro07Animations

@CanadianLunaPogi

@CineMine

@CadyDxX

P.S:

The wallpaper was supposed to be a comic strip in which Majima surprised Kiryu by hiding inside a chest, so instead I made two pics depicting that time has passed and Kiryu did not show up but not to be rude he appears to battle Majima. He gets excited he was not turned down by his frenemy. And I also had to create a phone model for Kiryu to use since he was talking with Majima to guide him to where he was hiding.

lvBmuzD.png

ALa6pvf.png

Edited by FredMCGamer
;p