Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

NxgrX5A.png

Should i release this?

IsfukBO.png                                                                                                                                                   

xgLk8JT.png                                                                                     

Edited by FOXY TOONS

unknown.png

Use the Center button to centre-align your text instead of using a load of spaces.

Rather odd choice of lighting to showcase the model. Is the blade meant to be white, or is it coloured?
I agree with RoboCreep11 in that I wouldn't consider this model to be "advanced". However, it's simple yet effective, which is nice.

2 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

Rather odd choice of lighting to showcase the model. Is the blade meant to be white, or is it coloured?

I think so. The orange/red knife might be a different kind of knife but at 1000 degrees

40 minutes ago, The_Dirty_Pirate said:

Yes release it! plz!

I might release it today...

On 9/16/2020 at 3:16 PM, Draco63 said:

Not bad, but I think that they should be longer (handle included) and thinner.

I'v given you the ability to tweak the thinness of the blade.

1 hour ago, Voxy said:

I'd suggest making it square.

This style of blade is semi popular in the minecraft animation community, i'v seen ZAMination, 3A Display, EnchantedMod, AndyBTTF and others use this design