Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This Bundle i'm making is the block shooter bundle there are Weapons,Accesses,Hats,Armour and some pixel gun and pixel strike skins in the bundle as a bonus

Pistol (PS) PIxel Gun (Classic PG) Dragon Breath (Both Shotgun and laser) BIg Buddy Awp Marksmen Rifle Ak47 (PS3D) Auto Pistol Blunderbuss Brave Knife (Block Force) Heavy Shotgun along with is skin Halloween Gun M4 (Pixel Gun Rambo Rifle and Pixel strike Combat rifle) Battle Rifle (Halo) Star Saber (Light Saber) Knife (Pixel Strike and Pixel Gun) Automatic Peace Maker (Classic Gold) Drum Gun

(Pixel Gun Brave Patriot) Leader's Sword Some Bonus Items included in the bundle All Boots and capes (Pixel Gun) Discord Cape (pixel strike) All classic Hats From 4.2.0 such as Ruby helmet,King's Crown,Serious mans hat and headphones and maybe Samurai hat from 7.1.0 who knows

also some extra stuff heres some i have done

Burning Tiara From Pixel Gun 3D is kinda done but needs the size to fit when appealed to your head with ruby Armour up2

Eh0-zuOU8AAFUWd?format=jpg&name=medium

Prototype and soon PSR 2 and 3 Skins that are forgotten over time

Eh0-1TLVgAAGqV4?format=jpg&name=large

Pixel Strike 3D Awp 

Eh0-1PqU8AAfxUC?format=jpg&name=large

A dude using Brute patriot and Spy Pistol 

Eh0-1MuUcAAxALs?format=jpg&name=large

And 0_xB@dC0d3_0

Eh1CPErU4AAetAT?format=jpg&name=900x900

More planed in the future

All weapon and accrues rights are Railisoft or Cubic Games in 2020 

Awp and spy pistol model from Pixel strike By Vulcron 

Soon Cops N robbers or Block Force By Joydo

Edited by Small Wolf PG,PS,CNR
Accidentally missed spelled Dude from due and some bio from my video that i talked about