Mod Support

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mineimator mod support or otherwise said  (by ME) 

the ability to load minecraft .jar mods into mineimator! why this specifically?

mods have a special place for the minecraft community whether your a player or creator!

mod support in mineimator (ability to use a modded items tab modded blocks tab and modded editable blocks ([like doors pistons etc]) )

you could have a mod support depending on the minecraft version your mineimator is running

which makes it even more important to be able to load more then just the 1.16.2/1.16.1,1.15.2/1.15.1,1.14.2/1.14.1

meaning mineimator would probably have to add some better way to be able to go back versions besides having to download stuff and manually put it into mineimator

mod support in all for mineimator would be highly like by the minecraft modders who use mineimator and i think personally that using mods for furniture items and models would also

be easyier on some modelbench creators as modelbench might also end up supporting mod model editing!

some may think this is stupid i personally think i would just like this. ngl i dont know if mod support already is a thing i could just be being stupid!

if i am being stupid reply with #lmao

ok thats all have a good day and peace out for now i might post something that hopefully doesnt get deleted because of caps lock in modelbench creations and stuff so YEAH

Not to be a party pooper, but this looks like something that would be nearly impossible without the software crashing at least every time importing a mod. Mods for Minecraft were built exclusively for Minecraft's Java engine. Mine-Imator (despite being able to read Minecraft worlds) was built with Game Maker. Plus there's the model bench tool for your custom model needs.

Cool idea though!

Edited by CRAZYKOKEBROZ