Last Judgement [4k]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 hours ago, Aspect30s said:

genocide probably my favorite route

hey that’s wrong!!!!!!! you can’t like the genocide route, that’s bad and kills papyrus, undyne and sans!!!1

Ok but fr, some things can be improved. 

I don’t really know exactly the reason, but the lighting makes the characters look very dirty, along with the SSAO. The poses are alright in my eyes, though i feel like the camera placement could of made the scene more dynamic.

Now for fixes to these, I believe that the issue with the SSAO is that it’s way too high, I’d either had it off, or at full blur and a very low power, with a low radius, in the settings, i personally have it off because I don’t like the look of SSAO in mi. The shadows would also be because of the settings in the program, I would set the shadow blur to 20% or 10%, and IF you can handle it set at the shadow sizes to Gigantic (8K). Now for the camera angle, I think the camera rolled over to the right a bit would make it look a bit better by itself, but for extra additions i would move the camera under the arm of frisk with the knife, have the knife visible on the top of the screen. I can’t say 100% it will look amazing but I feel like it would look better then it is currently.

There might be more issues but those are the ones I see.

Edited by Floofy