How to remove the moon

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

5 answers to this question

Sadly, you can't actually remove the moon, but you can make it invisible

Download the invisible png below and make the moon texture be this image.                                                                                                                                                                                     >NO MORE MOON.png<

1 hour ago, bahyarti@gmail.com said:

Press Sun Button In Crafting Table Button

Please learn mine imator first before replying to other members asking for help, otherwise it could become misleading. That only add the scene settings to the timeline and allows you to animate the background.

1 hour ago, Francisco Pizzaro TOONS said:

Sadly, you can't actually remove the moon, but you can make it invisible

Who says you can't? :) 

to turn off the sun and moon: goto the background tab, and click show custom image. The sky will now have a fixed blue color, which you can change in the same background section, further down.

vuN59XF.png

11 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

Please learn mine imator first before replying to other members asking for help, otherwise it could become misleading. That only add the scene settings to the timeline and allows you to animate the background.

Who says you can't? :) 

to turn off the sun and moon: goto the background tab, and click show custom image. The sky will now have a fixed blue color, which you can change in the same background section, further down.

vuN59XF.png

I hate having dyslexia

6 hours ago, Francisco Pizzaro TOONS said:

I hate having dyslexia

i think you got the wrong disability in mind

even then i dont think this has to do with a disability at all. that wasn't even a mistake, it works, just there is a easier way

Edited by Floofy