Nether Fighting [4K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 8/31/2020 at 4:32 PM, Kwazedilla said:

absolutely love the lighting and dramatic posing; mixeling is a bit jarring but still really good

aww thanks :3

On 8/31/2020 at 6:57 PM, Draco63 said:

See, this is what newbies should go to first, because you don't overuse camera effects, you use the perfect amount to fit the mood of what you're creating.

I think newbies only want to use a camera effect so that the render they get is cooler and no overedit

On 8/31/2020 at 8:54 PM, __Mine__ said:

The scene feels a bit claustrophobic, like I'm supposed to be seeing more but can't.

The lighting is really good though, not sure what you don't like about it.

yea i have the speedart of this render and the map is very tiny

i dont like the lighting because the position of the lighting direction I put it wrong

On 8/31/2020 at 9:02 PM, Draco63 said:

I also like how you have a little bit of pixel inconsistency, but it doesn't take anything away from the scene.

thank you

*pigstep plays*

"Minecraft 1.16 nether update, were my piglins at!?"

"Where the piglin, better than the pigmen, sharp gold swords gold chain neck fit'en. come into the nether and you better start sitting, get out your gold, ITS TIME TO START WNNING!"

"Yeah we got that money, we got gold bars, masters of the nether with our bows and our swords!"