How to do a how do i do when i say how do i do?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Inverse kinematics

In computer animation and robotics, inverse kinematics is the mathematical process of calculating the variable joint parameters needed to place the end of a kinematic chain, such as a robot manipulator or animation character's skeleton, in a given position and orientation relative to the start of the chain.

3 minutes ago, Francisco Pizzaro TOONS said:

Inverse kinematics

In computer animation and robotics, inverse kinematics is the mathematical process of calculating the variable joint parameters needed to place the end of a kinematic chain, such as a robot manipulator or animation character's skeleton, in a given position and orientation relative to the start of the chain.

Thank You For Tell me About.

Just now, Francisco Pizzaro TOONS said:

Sadly, i don't think you can alter the code of mine imator engine to make it have Inverse kinematics.

Nimi, please read this

What does engine Mine-Imator used For?

Can Mine-Imator Be Upgraded Into A More Porwerfull Engine?

2 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Mine-Imator Made from Scratch,Then Can It Be Upgraded Into New Engine Like Unreal Engine,Or Nvidia RTX?

Nah The cost Is too Expensive.

Mi IS a simple toy. There is no point putting in all that effort rewriting it from scratch.

8 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

What does engine Mine-Imator used For?

Mine-imator is programmed in GameMaker. It won't be ported to anything like C++ or Unity simply because Nimi doesn't have the time.

IK is possible, but Nimi hasn't found a good way to code it iirc. It would be nice to have, but in the end of the day, it would probably be pretty laggy considering this is GameMaker. 

Edited by 9redwoods

On 8/28/2020 at 11:58 AM, moniker said:

I would pay for a "Mine Imator Premium" ported into a solid engine. Minecraft has a massive userbase, I reckon there's a market for that.

I doubt that would happen.

On 8/26/2020 at 10:23 PM, LacaMenDRY said:

Mine-Imator Made from Scratch,Then Can It Be Upgraded Into New Engine Like Unreal Engine,Or Nvidia RTX?

I don’t see a green flag or very cheap 3D graphics, so the only safe assumption is that it runs on a slightly more powerful engine. An upgrade would require for the software to be entirely rewritten from scratch (no, not the Scratch programing language). Thus it would be more different and would require to be relearned by the users who use it.

Edited by CRAZYKOKEBROZ