Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Last renders of this preset before i remake it from scratch again.

Spoiler

Challenge-kemarin-2.pngChallenge-kemarin.png

These renders were actually made for a friendly challenge with me and my friends a few days ago (About using the lowest buffer setting for a render i think)
These are the "Normal" versions using my usual setting though.
RED and Leaves
I think i overextend the bend on the right leg.

As for the remake here's the list that i'm going to make, except for the last one which i'm probably to lazy to do in the end.

Spoiler

Screenshot-47.png

Gonna be a long time, but i'll try my best.

And with that. See ya!

Well the obvious thing has already been pointed out before.

At the very least please tell me about the extrude part on the list that i made, should I keep it a corner extrude or make it like c4d/blender extrude?

Edited by MihalYK
Bottom question.

1 hour ago, MihalYK said:

Well, not much of an opinion. Guess i'll just go with my guts then.

I like it. The lighting is alright, so is the pose. But as for the model, it's good except... Inconsistent voxel size. In other words,

m i x e l i n g

Edited by MojangYang

59 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

I like it. The lighting is alright, so is the pose. But as for the model, it's good except... Inconsistent voxel size. In other words,

m i x e l i n g

Indeed, well I'm going to remake this model from scratch later on since there's wayy too many un-optimised thing about it (there's around 6-8 separate skins for it, I'm going to make it to just 1 or 3 at most in the remake).

It's a good start, if i have to say. Since i don't know about mixels at all before but, atleast this time I know.