HITECH MINECRAFT VERSION FULL MOVIE PROJECT

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi Guys.

In this project.

I'm need some help for Modelling,And Much More.

My Movie Is About Me,And My Friends In the future.

This is just A Fiction Movie,so Really Not accurate On Predicted My Future.

This movie is set time into 20+ Years from now.

That is 2032.

You Guys Will Not Exist in this movie,But if you want, Not a problem.

Here's Choose Your Skills For Helping me In this movie Project.

1.Modelling.

2.Visual Effects.

3.Music Maker.

4.Sound Effects.

5.Voice Actor.

6.Animator.

Absoluty That Does't Mean I am Noob At Animating.

Here's The Video For Prove:

So Guys.

If You Like This Project.

Go on and Join My Project.

Don't Worry I will Credit your Name At the end of the movie.

Thanks.

1. Modelling : You are at good position there
  2. Visual Effects : The software has provided that for you well, so asking someone to do the effects may complicate the project between animators due to clashing taste
  3. Music Maker : Check kevin macleod
  4. Sound Effects : Look around youtube! you could get royalty-free sound pack that could help
  5. Voice Actor : This is the part where you can actually have reason to request, voice actors!
  6. Animator : You don't need to... you're good to go.

So, you're actually good to go! if you reduce the number of people involved there the end result would be satisfying and you grab all the spotlights in the end. I mean, if frost help animate then most of the reactions go to frost, this could hurt you internally.

Now the question is... how do you keep your motivation filling as you work on that video? well... one way is to split things into multiple parts, that is.

it's pretty low chance for someone to be interested in doing unpaid work, and this place isn't really a job seeking website, but a place to share what you can do.

1 hour ago, XanderTheV said:
  1. Modelling : You are at good position there
  2. Visual Effects : The software has provided that for you well, so asking someone to do the effects may complicate the project between animators due to clashing taste
  3. Music Maker : Check kevin macleod
  4. Sound Effects : Look around youtube! you could get royalty-free sound pack that could help
  5. Voice Actor : This is the part where you can actually have reason to request, voice actors!
  6. Animator : You don't need to... you're good to go.

So, you're actually good to go! if you reduce the number of people involved there the end result would be satisfying and you grab all the spotlights in the end. I mean, if frost help animate then most of the reactions go to frost, this could hurt you internally.

Now the question is... how do you keep your motivation filling as you work on that video? well... one way is to split things into multiple parts, that is.

it's pretty low chance for someone to be interested in doing unpaid work, and this place isn't really a job seeking website, but a place to share what you can do.

Oh..

My Project Is Not Paid.

Cuz I dont Have Much Money For That.

I have Lot's school Friends That can help me,But All Of them Is Don't Understand About Animating,Editing,Cuz They Just A Kid.

They Age Are About 10-13 Years Old.

And I Am PRIVACY.

So I jumped On Here to get some help.

Thanks.

hello, I want to apply to be responsible for the sound effects, I am also an animator, however, I cannot apply to be an animator for two reasons: I am Brazilian and I do not understand much of English and two, I will be director of a similar project. (sorry for any english mistakes)

10 hours ago, NirytoDZN said:

hello, I want to apply to be responsible for the sound effects, I am also an animator, however, I cannot apply to be an animator for two reasons: I am Brazilian and I do not understand much of English and two, I will be director of a similar project. (sorry for any english mistakes)

Not a problem. 

So you're e skills are Sound Effects? 

yes, my skills in producing sound effects, every time i try to make a sound effect, i make sound effects using some music programs, audio editing programs and in real life too, like for example i can make sound effects from a teletransport or a shot from a Sci-fi gun

Edited by NirytoDZN

8 hours ago, NirytoDZN said:

yes, my skills in producing sound effects, every time i try to make a sound effect, i make sound effects using some music programs, audio editing programs and in real life too, like for example i can make sound effects from a teletransport or a shot from a Sci-fi gun

OH that's nice. 

But before you joined, I one's again remembering you that This Project has no Payment. 

Are you sure wanna join us? 

4 hours ago, NirytoDZN said:

Yes

OH okay! 

So. 

For now, I want you to make a Machine Sound. 

Like Iron Man Mechanism Sound. 

For the example. 

You can watch my Iron Man Animations. 

I'm the showcase. 

In that, That Video include Jet Sound. 

Air Sound, Mechanic Machine Sound. 

And HUD sound. 

Can you made it? 

1.Machine Sound Effects. 

2.Jet Sound Effects. 

3.Air Sound Effects. 

4. And HUD Sound Effects? 

You sure you can make the sound effects? 

I would like to do some of this, I can do animation but not very good at modelling. Video effects... Sure? I speak fluent English (I was born into it) I am only 13, 14, 15 (not gonna say) so I don't need payment. You can just email me: zakaryacarroll.contact@gmail.com if you need my help.

12 hours ago, Zakarya said:

I would like to do some of this, I can do animation but not very good at modelling. Video effects... Sure? I speak fluent English (I was born into it) I am only 13, 14, 15 (not gonna say) so I don't need payment. You can just email me: zakaryacarroll.contact@gmail.com if you need my help.

Thanks. 

I'll emailing it to you Next Day. 

Thanks. 

15 minutes ago, Thericalviber said:

I'm interested in voice acting. How will the communication between the team members work? Discord: Viber#5829

hmu on Discord because I don't use this forum as often hahaha

Well..

Using Voice Recording.