Season 1 Ants at War-Episode 1 major part[Art of War series]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Season 1 Ants at War-Episode 1 major part[Art of War series]
If you have not seen the opening , please go to BV1T54y1D7HR. That opening contains important plots and world view elements, which are also wonderful!

Staff list:
Chief Director: Chenny Wang;
Script advisor: Kaine Shou.

Production software: Mine_imator 1.2.6, Microsoft Office 365 (provided by Sheridan College), Adobe CC (provided by Sheridan College).
"Ants of War" is the first season of the war art series. And this is the end of first episode of this first season. 
The animation will be set in the fictional "Glumy Continent", the plot is set in the a burst of war. Foreign invaders and the guards of P Empire came into a skirmish in the opening part, and the protagonist Chenny's hometown was soon engulfed by the flames of war. Chenny fled the army in order to survive and ended up in an abandoned house far from the front line as a shelter. After that, he met with the other three protagonists.
This independent project is presented in the form of interactive animation, where audiences can make their own choices at key points in certain scenarios and lead the story to different endings.
This time the project lasted a little longer:
In October 2019, I draw up the project "Ants of War";
In November, I started the preparatory work and the research of historical data, and continued to refine the project draft;
In December, I had the honor to contact the scriptwriter, and basically finished the project draft and made small rigs;
Since January this year, I have been building the big schma tiles, re-producing the model and refining the series.And now it's finally done.
All in all, I hope you enjoy the movie and support it. See you next time.

Edited by ChennyWang0311

That was very good. I like the "choose your own adventure" format, though it's hard for non-Chinese speakers like myself to understand what the choices are. I like the story though and the character designs are very nice, good job!

14 hours ago, MojangYang said:

Don't make two topics if they are about the same thing. You can edit topics

Got it. I not so familiar with this forum, and I am saperating it only hoping for demonstrating different videos previews like other forums.
Sorry for affecting your viewing experience, I admit it was my fault. I will combine my similar topics next time.?

34 minutes ago, DarkDragonPro said:

That was very good. I like the "choose your own adventure" format, though it's hard for non-Chinese speakers like myself to understand what the choices are. I like the story though and the character designs are very nice, good job!

Thank you for your appreciate. I have to say I'm sorry about the interaction options. The platform, "Bilibili", on which I uploaded my work has set character limits on the options for interactive animation. In this "premature system", English characters are counted in alphabetical units, only 20 alphabets for each option in far not enough for me to express the ideas......I had no choice but expecting the viewers' translators are able to pick up chinese words from the screen.
BTW, I made a bilingual translation of the entire play for audiences all over the world, just click the "CC" icon and it will be on! ?

On 8/24/2020 at 12:05 PM, TheXKing360 said:

I don't under stand japanies 

but what I under stood there is a chose taps and I should pick

I  guess 

The subtitles are bilingual and the options are in Chinese. Anyway, you get the point. This is an interactive animation. Don't worry about making a mistake.