Season 1 Ants at War-Episode 1 Opening [Art of War series]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Season 1 Ants at War-Episode 1 Opening [Art of War series]
Please move to the major part after viewing this opening.
Staff list:
Chief Director: Chenny Wang;
Script advisor: Kaine Shou.
Production software: Mine_imator, Microsoft Office 365 (provided by Sheridan College), Adobe CC (provided by Sheridan College).
The first season of the war art series, "Ants of War", will be completed soon. This independent project (Episode 1) is scheduled to be done in August this year.

15 hours ago, MojangYang said:

This is really good. There are some sliding feet at some points, but overall this is cool

Just try to use Youtube if possible, because some of us have a hard time using chinese video sites

Thank you for your appreciate. I will try to learn the interactive animation mechanism of YOUTUBE.?

1 hour ago, DarkDragonPro said:

That was good. I thought the use of 45° angle cubes for the heads of the, what I assume to be, bad guys was pretty interesting too. Haven't really seen people do that before

?It's a great honor for me to get your high praise. I tried to demonstrate their "sense of disharmony and invasion" in the scene through this model, which is kind of similar with the MC style, but more like a cacophony in a gloomy forest.

Well...it's more like a Chinese youtube famous for anime culture (like niconico.com) , yes. I redesigned those zombie figures to make them more like draugrs.

On 8/24/2020 at 12:03 PM, TheXKing360 said:

is that kinda of japan youtube ?
I liked it btw

but dose the zombies have a weird fingers ?