Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 hours ago, Ian_The_One said:

debatable really debatable.

1. I'm basing that judgement on what the posing looks like in MC Dungeons itself, and it seems pretty accurate to me.

2. Why is it that every time that we cross paths, you seem to take personal offence at whatever I say? I'm just trying to give a new guy some encouragement, for goodness sake!

10 hours ago, Draco63 said:

Why is it that every time that we cross paths, you seem to take personal offence at whatever I say?

i didn't take a personal offense to what you said, i was just pointing out that your statement is debatable.

Edited by Ian_The_One

1 hour ago, The_Dirty_Pirate said:

Thanks!!  What do you think I should do to get better lighting?

A single point light makes it a bit dark in places, and I have also found that more lighting outside the frame can give a sense of depth to it, like there's more to see than just what's currently on camera.

15 hours ago, Draco63 said:

A single point light makes it a bit dark in places, and I have also found that more lighting outside the frame can give a sense of depth to it, like there's more to see than just what's currently on camera.

Thanks for the help!