Personal Human Rig V.1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello there! (General Kenobi.)

This is my very own human rig I've been working on for the past few months, changing the textures a lot, changing the model, and sometimes just not satisfied with the model itself.
But after a long time of working on it, I finally came up with a design I like!

This is my Personal Human Rig V.1!
It has:
Bendable wrists and ankles.
3D Textures such as hair, legs, arms, and body.
Scale friendly. (I think)

Here's a render using the rig and some of my friends skins!

gghqq.png

Here's a photo of the template skin!

unknown.png

(Yes I know it looks messy, but once you put a skin on it, it won't be. I promise!)

And next, the download.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420266890850598924/758906582238363719/PHR_V2.zip
I hope you enjoy this rig!
(If used, please credit me. It's not absolutely necessary, but it would be nice. Please contact me if you encounter any issues, bugs, or have a problem with making a skin for it. I will gladly help you make one!)

Have a good day!

Edited by Just Philip
FIXED RIG PROBLEMS

The anatomy of the model feels really off cus of the 3x4 arms and 3x4 legs.(they look to skinny)They just dont work it would of been better if at least the legs were 4x4 and the lack of consistency on the extrusions  thickness also dont help the model all that much as frost said add corner extrusion(they could work but on this model they look very messy) .Last note mess around with the head placement having the head be 2 pixels tall looks really off some thing like 1 pixel or 1.5 pixels high would look better.

2 minutes ago, Jnick said:

23 minutes ago, Frost said:

Of course! As it says, this is a V.1, so adjustments will be made the next time I work on it! Thank you for this information. I will write it down for a later date!