Want to be in a music video?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey Party People.  I'm making a music video for my YouTube channel and I need to fill a dance floor with a bunch of cool people.  Rather than use a bunch of my own generic skins, I thought it would be cool to have other animators, youtubers, skin makers, and what not fill out the crowd.  So if anyone is interested in maybe having their minecraft skin dancing in a crowd shot, just send me your IGN or a link to a Planet Minecraft skin page.

Just to be clear, I'M NOT PAYING ANYBODY FOR THIS, nor am I getting paid by anybody for this.  This is purely a just-for-fun endeavor.  All I'd need is...

1) A link to a skin you made or your minecraft IGN

2) Whether you'd like to be represented as a Steve or an Alex model

3) What name you'd like to  see on the "thanks" page/credits

4) links to any social media/youtube channels/ or other websites you would like to plug to the tiny, tiny handful of people who may eventually watch the video

Family friendly stuff only please, and also nothing obviously trademarked or copyrighted by someone else.  No promises or guarantees of anything.  First come first served.  Deadline is Tuesday or whenever I think I have enough whichever comes first.

THANKS!

Well... for me, i have simple request.

https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/13500193/alex-texture-update/
https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/13468348/steve-texture-update/

That's all i ask for... i would love to see beard steve dancing along with alex there lmao...

And for credits, call me "XanderTheV"

The video is done.  Thanks again to everyone who let me use their characters, and of course to all the forum people that post tutorials and work arounds.  I severely overestimated my computer's capabilities and had to scale back my big ideas, but literal days of rendering later, here it is.  Let me know what you think.