Render and Rig test, FFVII scene recreation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The animation needs work. The background is evidently moving back and forth and it's not even seamless. The character animation is 100% linear transitions which give extremely unatural movements where the objects start moving suddenly and move at a constant speed. Practice with ease in ease out.

I do appreciate how you attempted to make the character rig detailed and realistic, but it doesn't work well and the style just burns my eyes. Mi is not made for that, you will not get good results by pushing together spheres and cones.

3 hours ago, MojangYang said:

The animation needs work. The background is evidently moving back and forth and it's not even seamless. The character animation is 100% linear transitions which give extremely unatural movements where the objects start moving suddenly and move at a constant speed. Practice with ease in ease out.

I do appreciate how you attempted to make the character rig detailed and realistic, but it doesn't work well and the style just burns my eyes. Mi is not made for that, you will not get good results by pushing together spheres and cones.

I know that, i focused mostly on the "cinematic" effect that could be obtained messing up with the glow etc. 

I alwys had a hard time with transitions, so i might practice soon. 

Concerning the characters, i'm trying to push M.I to the edge, to see if with the good render settings and rig i cn get to some good stuff. 

But i agree that rn it looks weird. 

12 minutes ago, DrawyArts said:

I know that, i focused mostly on the "cinematic" effect that could be obtained messing up with the glow etc. 

I alwys had a hard time with transitions, so i might practice soon. 

Concerning the characters, i'm trying to push M.I to the edge, to see if with the good render settings and rig i cn get to some good stuff. 

But i agree that rn it looks weird. 

For mi, I recommend simply voxel models. you should learn modelbench and see what others made. You can make some amazing stuff with it.

Whatever you do, just try your best, alright?

20 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

For mi, I recommend simply voxel models. you should learn modelbench and see what others made. You can make some amazing stuff with it.

Whatever you do, just try your best, alright?

Yup! The thing is, everytime i've tried modelbench i struggled a huge lot bro like it was super hard yooo. But i'll try