Horse Model

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hey, I have a question regarding the Horse Model, for  a while I've stuck with version 1.2.6, but sadly it just recently corrupted itself and I can't download it from the download site, so I am deciding to use the latest version, but it uses the new horse model, and I much prefer the older one, and especially since most of my rigs use the old model and would be a pain to convert them and I am kind of lazy.

so I am asking is there a way to put the old horse models into the new version of Mine Imator, if so then how? thanks ^-^

4 answers to this question

Just now, ShadowUnicorn_Gaming said:

I have the models and textures, it's just a matter of if it's possible and where to put them, I am not sure which folder it reads models from

oh, the minecraft asset folder is at C:/Users/(user)/AppData/Roaming/Mine_Imator/minecraft_unzip 

you could download an old version of mine imator, take the old horse model from there and replace the newer MI version's model

alternatively if you don't want stuff to break when updating minecraft versions and all, you could open the old horse model in modelbench and save it somewhere that's not in the mine imator folders and simply use that model instead

3 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

you could download an old version of mine imator, take the old horse model from there and replace the newer MI version's model

alternatively if you don't want stuff to break when updating minecraft versions and all, you could open the old horse model in modelbench and save it somewhere that's not in the mine imator folders and simply use that model instead

I have the models and textures, it's just a matter of if it's possible and where to put them, I am not sure which folder it reads models from