Need someone to illustrate my Amazon books (PAID)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! I have a popular series of unofficial Minecraft books on Amazon, and I want someone to create Mine-imator art to illustrate them. Examples of the kind of things I need illustrated: battles, cities, action scenes, characters posing, etc.

I will pay you for your work, of course, and credit you in the books (if you want to be credited).

I've no idea how much Mine-imator commisions normally are, so any guidance with that will be appreciated!

I currently have almost 30 books published, so there's a lot of work to go around if i find the right person/people. Obviously I'll need to see examples of your work.

Thanks!

Roops

35 minutes ago, RoopsMcGoops said:

Ah ok, thanks Draco63. I've done a bit of work using Mine-imator before (I use it to make my book covers) so if I can't find anyone, I'll have to watch a few YouTube vids to increase my skills and do the pictures myself :) But if anoyne is interested in getting involved and earning some cash, let me know!

Btw, see that button under comments that says "Quote?" if you want to reply to someone, click that and then click the popup that says "quote [number] posts." it functions as a reply and sends the person a notification telling them that you replied. The only reason I saw your reply to me is because I had a feeling you didn't know this already, so I checked the post again and saw your comment.

And hey, maybe you could send me a link to one of your books! I'm in the writing business myself, I'd be interested to see what you've accomplished!

15 hours ago, Draco63 said:

Btw, see that button under comments that says "Quote?" if you want to reply to someone, click that and then click the popup that says "quote [number] posts." it functions as a reply and sends the person a notification telling them that you replied. The only reason I saw your reply to me is because I had a feeling you didn't know this already, so I checked the post again and saw your comment.

And hey, maybe you could send me a link to one of your books! I'm in the writing business myself, I'd be interested to see what you've accomplished!

Ah yes, you can tell I'm new at this! Here's a link to one of my Minecraft books: https://www.amazon.com/Dave-Villager-27-Unofficial-Minecraft-ebook/dp/B08BDDRTX4/ref=sr_1_2?crid=EBCUXL0D6F4P&dchild=1&keywords=dave+the+villager&qid=1595755152&sprefix=dave+the+vi%2Caps%2C217&sr=8-2#customerReviews

@9redwoods @OzFalcon Ok, so you're giving me downvotes, but I don't get what they're for. Could you please explain? I might be wrong about the commissioning thing, but I still think that @RoopsMcGoops wouldn't need to pay anybody if he learns MI for himself. I don't get what's wrong.

Edited by Draco63

1 hour ago, Draco63 said:

@9redwoods @OzFalcon Ok, so you're giving me downvotes, but I don't get what they're for. Could you please explain? I might be wrong about the commissioning thing, but I still think that @RoopsMcGoops wouldn't need to pay anybody if he learns MI for himself. I don't get what's wrong.

Sure thing.

Many people outside the forums request commissions from Mine-imator users. My commissions are open, and every once in a while I get requests myself.

I just disagreed with what you were saying. Nothing personal. ?

37 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Sure thing.

Many people outside the forums request commissions from Mine-imator users. My commissions are open, and every once in a while I get requests myself.

Well, thank you for correcting my knowledge. My mistake was purely factual, if I knew that were the case I would not have written it as I did. I have no problem with commissions or paying people to do work for them, I just didn't know that people did that within this particular community.

Edited by Draco63

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

Sure thing.

Hi @9redwoods, is there a place where I can see examples of your art? Thanks :)