Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3D Mine Imator Rig/Model About A Girl Called Lily:
This was an old model that i touched a bit to be ready for using,you can use it where you want and how you want . . .
Enjoy and read also the txt file!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uq5t7byzuo5vok4/Mine_Imator_ReMake_Girl_V3.5_%28Summer%29_Her_Name_Is_Lily_.zip/file
KTvBlxs.png

CWHb13Z.gif

Here you can see a render that i did as an example:
ayMGYz8.png

Edited by Xeather
Removed A Pic

5 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Congratulations, you broke the fourth wall.

Why ?

2 minutes ago, DragonPixel said:

those feet.... what is wrong with those toes ._. 

unknown.png

If you speak about the lenght,is because if were too short they can bend with clipping

2 minutes ago, Xeather said:

because in my opinion if there are fingers,why not toes?

Understandable. I mean, I'm one to talk, considering two of my own characters have bendable toes lol

The thing is, the fingers and toes here aren't pixel-consistent, and the toes in particular are too long and don't look natural.

Also somewhat unrelated, but the eye sparkles should both face the same direction, since they indicate where the light is shining on the eyes.

3 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

Understandable. I mean, I'm one to talk, considering two of my own characters have bendable toes lol

The thing is, the fingers and toes here aren't pixel-consistent, and the toes in particular are too long and don't look natural.

Also somewhat unrelated, but the eye sparkles should both face the same direction, since they indicate where the light is shining on the eyes.

About the toes that are long,i did like that because too short if bended can cause clipping with the foot. . . (from my experience)
About eye sparkles,yes,maybe i can fix it when i update the model
thank you for your feedback!

On 8/7/2020 at 10:49 PM, gamingepic71 said:

Lol its kinda creepy yeah but is it reskinable? I'm trying to find a rig to make a birthday picture for my friend and her birthday is in 24 days

If you want re-skin,try,but remember to change the color of the 3d parts. . .