ShotU's Face Rig V1 (SAFR)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Mercury said:

Please tell me that the face rig won’t snap on scaling mode. Like scale 5, the eyes and mouth goes wack. Please tell me they don’t.

All scale friendly, I made sure of that when making it

Edited by ShotUAnimations

1 minute ago, Just Philip said:

It says I need to request access. Any way this issue could be resolved?
unknown.png

oops, should be fixed now

3 minutes ago, insanehelix7076 said:

i like it a lot but the nose is the only part i dislike so is there a way to remove the nose?

toggleable, added it because some rigs need a nose to look good

24 minutes ago, Just Philip said:

Now that I think about it, how does one use this face rig? I loaded it into a project and didn't know how to use it. Could you push me in the right direction so I know what to do?

Might make a small tutorial on how to use it

1 hour ago, Ethaniel said:

I think this face rig looks really ugly tbh. Also why are the male and female eyes at different heights?

Making the height of the eyes the same as the male looks bad. Also, how so does it look ugly?

4 minutes ago, ShotUAnimations said:

Making the height of the eyes the same as the male looks bad. Also, how so does it look ugly?

I dunno, I think it might be the eyes and uh, no. It looks bad being lower than the male eyes.

11 minutes ago, Ethaniel said:

I dunno, I think it might be the eyes and uh, no. It looks bad being lower than the male eyes.

Its the nose and the fact the pupils are pure white as default makes it looks bad and the reason people move females eyes lower then males they just look better that way cus of the eyelashes taking up more space.

7 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

This is probably a really harsh and nit-picky thing to say, and I apologise in advance, but that Download button is barely legible and looks a bit sloppy.

lmao its a really sloppy thing i put together cause shot was using hozq's download button.

5 minutes ago, Jnick said:

the reason people move females eyes lower then males they just look better that way cus of the eyelashes taking up more space.

So what you're saying is people aren't creative when it comes to making a minecraft skin. However this isn't just a skin, there's much more detail than a single pixel. So even if you HAD to move the eyes down while making a skin, which you dont, with this amount of detail that wouldn't matter one bit.

Edited by Ethaniel