Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here's a video of the problem

https://youtu.be/ibHwodSqFoM

As you can see, i've imported 3 resource packs (Hokomokos Modern, Ovos Rustic, Moderna HD) all three of them works perfectly fine until i downloaded 1.2.7

When i switch the schematic texture to Hokomokos, it becomes Ovos Rustic instead. When i switched to Moderna HD and Ovos Rustic, the textures is still Ovos Rustic and only the leaves changes color. In my Library it was set to Default.

Here's what i've tried:

- Importing the three resource packs in version 1.2.4 and 1.2.5

- Reverting Mine-imator to use previous Minecraft version in Settings (Didn't work since nothing changes even after i restart Mine-imator) 

- Re download the resource packs 

- Delete Minecraft.unzip folder

I know i can manually edit the block sheet textures, but i can't be doing that everytime i wanted to use a new resource pack. 

A help would be highly appreciated, thanks. 

Edited by OrdilloTv

i think that the textures are overloaded or something like that so it only changes the leaves so i guess i can only tell you to make a texture pack with those textures and see how thing work out but this is all i have to tell you sorry if it does not help

59 minutes ago, insanehelix7076 said:

i think that the textures are overloaded or something like that so it only changes the leaves so i guess i can only tell you to make a texture pack with those textures and see how thing work out but this is all i have to tell you sorry if it does not help

Thanks for trying to help, i've already fixed the issue. Simply delete the "unzip" folder everytime i want to import a different resource pack.