V1.2.7 Missing blocks

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi there community.
I've been using Mine-imator 1.2.7 and only just noticed this today. its missing wall blocks - wall and its blockstates.
(im not a coder, but there's a difference between "cobblestone_wall_post" and "cobblestone_wall"). i have also deleted all traces of the program and reinstalled it, the same problem occurs. I tried to downgrade to temporarily fix the problem, but the mineimator page only allows me to download the latest version, not any of the older ones listed, yes I did click on the older download links too.
to reproduce this problem, click the workbench > block > search for wall and click it, only in v1.2.7. nothing shows up.
I don't know if it happens for you too.
this is particularly annoying because the program is missing a block, this did not happen in 1.2.6 and prior versions. this bug was noticed when I imported a schematic containing many cobblestone walls joined to each other and was curious when they didn't appear.
how can this be fixed?  help please.

Kr-cLUJPBplj7iDiN7A9fX9qeGAifA5kBKhE_GsE