【Fan Made】 Gang G Is Dead!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Warning! This Video Is The Parody Of "Heavy Is Dead" Animation! And, Edited! (The My Original Video Is Closed...Sorry, Everyone...?) And, The Main Character Is Not Really DEAD! (Because, This Video Is Animation, It's Not a Real By The Way...) So, Please Do NOT tell me it's copyright infringement! Alright? ? I'm Watching YOU, Guys...?️

Edited by Heoran

I like the fast movements and the quick visual gags. 

There are some points of improvement that could raise the quality of your video, like the posing and lighting, but neither take away from the storytelling. 

Upgrading Mine-imator with the little star at the top right of your screen will take away your watermark, and it's free.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:14 AM, 9redwoods said:

I like the fast movements and the quick visual gags. 

There are some points of improvement that could raise the quality of your video, like the posing and lighting, but neither take away from the storytelling. 

Upgrading Mine-imator with the little star at the top right of your screen will take away your watermark, and it's free.

Oh! Really? I Was Surprised Because Of The Upgrade The Mine-Imator Is Free! ? jEkcubh.png

Edited by Heoran