Newest Update Bug (For Me Only)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok so I finally downloaded 1.2.6 (1.2.7? I don't know it says 1.2.6 for me) and then I close out of Mine-Imator. Nothing too strange. I had previously installed it and my projects wouldn't work. It would crash Mine-Imator, but I would have the previous version of Mine-Imator for some reason. When I opened it up again I tried to click on one of my projects, the same crash occurred. I would get a window popup that said "FATAL ERROR" or something like that. The same popup also appears when I try to import a world of any kind (Also the worlds that came with Mine-Imator.) I updated the worlds that had the same issue to 1.16.1 and then tried importing them again, and the same crash happened. Has this happened to anyone else? And what do I need to do to fix it? Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

So I was annoyed about the possibility about my corrupted files and scared but I updated mine-imator and interestingly my files were not corrupted I guess it was mine-imator itself and not my files 

Edited by Failure
I fixed it!

2 hours ago, Failure said:

I have this issue as well, I fear I may have to delete my corrupted projects.

I mean... There really isn't much you can do to a corrupt file than deleting it (but it really depends on the severity of the corruption, usually its fatal). 

Edit: What I meant was that I once had my animation start animating itself... It was strange.

Edited by CRAZYKOKEBROZ

Ok I found out the problem. I downloaded the update through the launcher. The 1.2.7 update. But it was still 1.2.6 and thats why my projects with schematics in them were broken. So I had to go download mineimator again.