Steve Origins trailer - Mineimator Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi everyone.
I recently created a YouTube channel: Tales of Minecraft, to publish a serie of videos about Steve and his origin, I'll be uploading the chapters in about two weeks.
I just want to know if you are interested, a like and your subscription would help us to know and continue the project.

Just to notify you, the script is almost finished, the Steve Origins arc has about 30 episodes, each episode lasts approximately 3-6 minutes.
The story is about who is Steve, what is his goal, what happened in Minecraft, the origin of some entities, etc.

The story will include an original and well-worked storyline, theories about the videogame, original ideas and characters, fights and original creepypastas but keeping the Minecraft essence.

We are news in animations, we are more writers than animators but our animations will be better with practice.
Thanks for your attention, any question let me know them.

(We are using some resources from you, in the chapters we will credit you...)
This is the trailer:

3 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

you seem quite new to mine imator, are you sure you're not overwhelming yourself with this amount of episodes?

Yes, I am. But I will publish two episodes every month. In the beginning the animations will be a little slow but after a few months I'm sure I will be able to release animations more fluent.

We are two persons, actually I wanted to recruit animators because we like more writing and directicing than animating but it's complicated due the project.

My hope is the script and direction of the project. After a time I hope(I know) my animation be better.

3 minutes ago, insanehelix7076 said:

for a starter this will be very difficult just saying :I

I know, I know more than anyone, but I also know my capabilities. As I said, I will start with two videos every month, we are two persons, one video by person. I really want to create the project because I like write, direct and design stories.

Thanks. 

13 minutes ago, TalesOfMinecraft said:

I know, I know more than anyone, but I also know my capabilities. As I said, I will start with two videos every month, we are two persons, one video by person. I really want to create the project because I like write, direct and design stories.

Thanks. 

ok

For a starters, I can say it can be overwhelming and you have a huge goal ahead of you. But I want to let you know that despite that, I hope that with this project, you may improve as you progress reaching that 30 episodes you're planning to reach for. Besides, we all start somewhere, so good luck with that! :D