Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ummm, just, why does Mine Imator says me first that I didn't closed it properly, and after says me that the DATA\FILE.DLLL is missing, so they can't run the app and it close the app. It does that everytime I tried. I tried to redownload Mine Imator, same result, and the data file that I found says me that I need a freaking permission to open it, so, I'm really screwed. If you can help me with that, thank you, because it's really annoying and also, the import thing, where I can import my MC maps, it's broken, when I tried yesterday, it just didn't open and make nothing, can you fix your 1.2.7 version. ITS SO MUCH BROKEN!!!!!! like, WHY it's so much broken like that? just, can you guys help me to fix my problem about the .dll file missing, so I can use again Mine Imator, like, it's really annoying to not be able to animate stuff cause of a File that broke the whole program and the memory of the computer on this app

Edited by Psycho_Potat0

10 hours ago, Psycho_Potat0 said:

DATA\FILE.DLL

10 hours ago, Psycho_Potat0 said:

and the data file that I found says me that I need a freaking permission to open it, so, I'm really screwed.

are you on the main account on your computer or on another one?