World Importer wont work on 1.16 worlds (Despite Mine-Imator supporting 1.16)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Since I loaded my world on 1.16, I couldn't get Mine-Imator to load that world. Then Mine-Imator 1.2.7 came out with 1.16 support. I go back to render my world, but then I am greeted with the same error. What went wrong? Am I doing something incorrect?

Just now, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

1.11?

that's your issue, you loaded a world that as older than 1.16. I have the same issue, i tried to load a world from 1.14 that was converted to 1.16 and it didn't work.
Only worlds created in 1.16 can work

23 minutes ago, ShotUAnimations said:

that's your issue, you loaded a world that as older than 1.16. I have the same issue, i tried to load a world from 1.14 that was converted to 1.16 and it didn't work.

Well, I never thought my world would get "too old". Thank you for the help. I am now working on moving the structures of that world to another world made in 1.16.

2 hours ago, ShotUAnimations said:

It works, but world importer won't show anything.

Edited by CRAZYKOKEBROZ

This may be a result of varying chunk formats in the world. The world importer only knows what version of Minecraft a world was last opened in, so it has to assume the entire world is in the same chunk format.(Which may cause issues.) You could try to optimize the world in Minecraft via the 'Edit' button in the world selection screen, which will update all chunks to the same and latest format.

15 hours ago, Nimi said:

This may be a result of varying chunk formats in the world. The world importer only knows what version of Minecraft a world was last opened in, so it has to assume the entire world is in the same chunk format.(Which may cause issues.) You could try to optimize the world in Minecraft via the 'Edit' button in the world selection screen, which will update all chunks to the same and latest format.

Didn't work. i don't know if I should reinstall Mine-Imator or what?

1 minute ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

Didn't work. i don't know if I should reinstall Mine-Imator or what?

Perhaps download the .zip for Mine-imator and replace the world importer you're currently using for Mine-imator with the new one included in the download. If it doesn't work, you can send the error.