SoundsDotZip

Pathway in Forest - 4K

5 hours ago, Ian_The_One said:

its a joke.

If its a joke, then its really obscure. Not everyone's a programmer who would understand what you are trying to reference. Sometimes what you say can accidentally come across as being mean. You could at least add an "sksk" or "lol" or "xD" if its not meant to be taken seriously.

6 hours ago, SoundsDotZip said:

It's personal preference, you shouldn't call my work cringe just for that, thanks.

I wouldn't worry about them, there tends to be people like that in the forums, its strange. You did good with your picture, you should continue making more if that is what you enjoy. :)

6 minutes ago, KrisFirebolt said:

If its a joke, then its really obscure. Not everyone's a programmer who would understand what you are trying to reference. Sometimes what you say can accidentally come across as being mean. You could at least add an "sksk" or "lol" or "xD" if its not meant to be taken seriously.

I wouldn't worry about them, there tends to be people like that in the forums, its strange. You did good with your picture, you should continue making more if that is what you enjoy. :)

3cyHpwB.png

i wish Riley was here.