Wizard Wars Wallpaper

Just now, Ian_The_One said:

Floof: Did anyone say "this looks horrible".

This as in the whole wallpaper.

You're basing this off assumptions now
We're still talking about the pupils.

It sounds like you just want to argue at this point.
We're close to resolving the conflict, please stop.

Just now, SharpWind said:

I appreciate the tone here
But i think you should read the conversation here.

It's not about the critisism, but the tone how it comes off

I have been sat here watching this conversation on fold and the hole thing stared with u knocking down every singe point of criticism that was given 

1 minute ago, DragonPixel said:

I have been sat here watching this conversation on fold and the hole thing stared with u knocking down every singe point of criticism that was given 

All i've disagreed with are the pupils. Quite literally.
It's just been a really long and pointless argument about that one thing.

Just now, SharpWind said:

All i've disagreed with are the pupils. Quite literally.
It's just been a really long and pointless argument about that one thing.

Dude ffs lets just end it here now.

1 minute ago, Floofy said:

ok ok, can we just have this be the last post and just stop, this whole thing is stupid, and we need to stop, like i said, sharp you need to learn how to take fair CC, end of topic

1 minute ago, Floofy said:

ok ok, can we just have this be the last post and just stop, this whole thing is stupid, and we need to stop, like i said, sharp you need to learn how to take fair CC, end of topic

I agree, this whole thing is stupid and pretty tiring at this point.

I've got no problem with fair CC though. I've got problems with "Honestly, the eyes look horrible". That was not constructive at the slightest and i got defensive

4 minutes ago, SharpWind said:

What makes you think so?

I'm not looking for praise, i just dont like how entitled and agressive the critisim from the forums can come off sometimes
can you elaborate?

Sure thing.

I've brought this up with others and they seem to agree. This is not a shortly thought-out jab at your hobby in any way.

Because of your younger fanbase, you have been exposed to less negative feedback. They look up to you, and that can be really good. But the lack of criticism can be seen as related to your defensive nature when feedback is given. I've personally seen this with Cynic, who is also a big YouTuber in the MI community. 

1 minute ago, 9redwoods said:

Sure thing.

I've brought this up with others and they seem to agree. This is not a shortly thought-out jab at your hobby in any way.

Because of your younger fanbase, you have been exposed to less negative feedback. They look up to you, and that can be really good. But the lack of criticism can be seen as related to your defensive nature when feedback is given. I've personally seen this with Cynic, who is also a big YouTuber in the MI community. 

Hmmm
You're right, I definetely agree i'm de-sensitised as far as negative feedback goes. It's a trait of mine that I'm actively trying to improve

I still feel like there are far better ways of delivering the feedback though
Thank you for delivering yours in a reasonable fashion.

2 minutes ago, SharpWind said:

I agree, this whole thing is stupid and pretty tiring at this point.

I've got no problem with fair CC though. I've got problems with "Honestly, the eyes look horrible". That was not constructive at the slightest and i got defensive

ok I understand not liking that one comment u still shot down every other critic.

Why is it that a forums website for sharing minecraft animations seems to have become a place for people to start virtual wars of words over the most insignificant things?