Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I made a modelbench model and it was all fine and dandy until I imported it into MI. The model was of a sword, however I do not know how to find the direct logs of things in Mineimator or Modelbench. Anyway, I made a model in Modelbench of a sword, and then I imported it into MI and it was invisible. I've worked out that it is not the project that is causing this, and nothing else has ever imported invisible like that on my computer before. I'm not sure if this is an issue with Modelbench or MI, but I'm posting it here anyway. The link to the download of said model is here. If you know why this is happening or what's causing it, please tell me. Also, if it isn't invisible on your computer, also let me know. I've tried everything I can think of, and I don't know what to do. All I can think of to substitute the model for now is creating another sword model, but if you know what's happening, please let me know.