Where did everyone go? [original action film]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

that was a lot of fun : > tho it was a bit all over the place with the animation style towards the end i noticed some of the characters weren't moving with instant key frames but other then the inconsistency it was very good the lighting was on point and the story was a lot of fun.

Edited by DragonPixel

Finally someone takes the beautiful standard that wallpapers have been at for months and applies it to an animation. This is absolutely beautiful and the animation looks great too. With the smooth movement of the cars (that looked phenomenal btw), I would have hoped the characters had the same smoothness to them, although I enjoyed the stop motion style a lot when cars weren't involved. I can look past a bit of inconsistency though because this animation rocks. I really hope people take inspiration from this and we see more of it in the future, incredible work.

Edited by Rollo
Typo. Teehee!

tfw everyone got dialogue and story-relevance except me... ;n;

The lighting on this is amazing!
However, to be honest I'm really not a fan of the inconsistent animation style. The Instant keyframes are extremely jarring alongside the smoothness of everything else around them.

Other than that, really good.

Edited by __Mine__

35 minutes ago, Rollo said:

Finally someone takes the beautiful standard that wallpapers have been at for months and applies it to an animation. This is absolutely beautiful and the animation looks great too. With the smooth movement of the cars (that looked phenomenal btw), I would have hoped the characters had the same smoothness to them, although I enjoyed the stop motion style a lot when cars weren't involved. I can look past a bit if inconsistency though because this animation rocks. I really hope people take inspiration from this and we see more of it in the future, incredible work.

thanks for your feedback!

Dude, this is amazing! (Sorry i’m late here)

3 hours ago, TheCollieStalks said:

Oh, jake_28 wanted to have that head bun thingy so I left it there

Usually i either have it but hide my hat or have my hat but hide it, but still the animation is really good!