Requests/Free Ideas Section Addition

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, so you know how people like making topics for commissions or requests being given to them? Well, why not have a section dedicated to that? The Ideas Section.

In a nutshell, It's where people can post topics that are to do with taking in requests or 'free ideas' for things like rigs, wallpapers/art, skins etc or even for animation ideas to be given to them!

Say somebody was out of ideas for making a picture with mineimator, they could start a topic in this new section, name it something like: "Picture ideas plz" etc and then people can comment down ideas that the author of the topic could do! Give ideas for scenery of it, ideas if they could use a rig to make the idea possible, endless!

Out of ideas, ask for ideas. This new section would help organize this into one easy area where people who comment can go to give these authors some ideas!

Edited by Tardis34

isnt commissions money... like you say Please give commissions to support my server or This is a commissioned website. Please provide a credit card ect.

Nope, that's not always the case. Commissions can also mean asking people for ideas or taking in requests. The payment thing is entirely optional and up to the one asking but in the case of Mineimator and it's forums the payment isn't allowed.

isnt commissions money... like you say Please give commissions to support my server or This is a commissioned website. Please provide a credit card ect.

ok Tardis WHY THE DOWN REP.

VERY UNFAIR

Because for crying out loud, I mentioned it and very clearly he changed the title to an alternative -_-

Then Why The Unnessecery -1?

yeah you posted before me....

Learn to quit asking these things, learn to accept things and for god's sake if you learnt to stop being so hostile so easily then you'd understand quite clearly. Ayhay explained perfectly well, I saw your reply to them in chat and you ask anyway, come on. I'm pretty sure that'd be obvious. Now do stop thinking the world is being mean because it's really not unnecessary at all.

comissions are paid requests

aka i want them to do something and i pay them

so shound the term be requests?

Changed then

Ok ok so this was a crap idea. Oops? Christ you have an idea and people will do anything to shoot it down eh?

I'm not sure how this would affect my thread, as I just publicly release my content to all, and I just take requests to have it run that way. I've literally held off on one rig I've wanted to make for a long time because I've been bombarded with requests. But that's beside the point.

Here's the biggest question I have for you op, why do we need this? I just ask it because having some more input to others is always good and you should consider this question a lot.