Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This post was accidentally post in the bugs and issue section so I delete it and re post it in Mine-imator suggestions. So this the piggy rig that I create today, piggy is a character from a Roblox game of the same name. The main reason why I create this rig is because no one create or make a public download of a piggy rig, so I'm the first one to make a rig like this. I found the parts to make piggy's head look like from the original game, I use a sphere as the head I out to spheres and make it black for the eyes and put a tint little sphere on the right eye, I put to flat red spheres on each cheek, and I add a cylinder and adjust the size and made it as noise.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                You can try the rig out yourself by going to the link down below:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    http://www.mediafire.com/file/kf9zx00cjcursjg/Piggy_rig.zip/file                                                                                               geroge_pig_rig_by_bradleyboy1527_ddzn7o3                                      

Edited by bradleyboy1527