Make The Lines For Keyframe.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Someone will have this situation when they're want to Make the Flying Object, Or Elytra Scene which All Animator need A Folder. 

Hmm I think The Folder is not Better enough. 

My request are make the Lines that Object can follow the lines until the end of the lines. 

You know what I mean right? 

So Animators doesn't use too much of folder in their project. 

And All Animator Are Not Wasting their time just for Animating The Curve Movement of an object that is Little bit hard to make the Keyframe. 

So.. I hope this request can help you guys. 

And a Thanks for read this. 

--LacaMenDRY--. 

3 hours ago, DrawyArts said:

As in c4d, right? Well it would be interesting... But i think the transition tool can help with curves and stuff. 

I already know. 

The software that I mean is Blender 3D.

Not Cinema4D. 

We can use Transition Key More Effective, When The Transition Key Can be Customized. 

But, As we know the features doesn't In Mine Imator. 

So I want Mine Imator Added Following Path, So Animator's Can Easily Make The Movement Car, Or Even Plane. 

Thanks For Reacting my comments.

9 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

I already know. 

The software that I mean is Blender 3D.

Not Cinema4D. 

We can use Transition Key More Effective, When The Transition Key Can be Customized. 

But, As we know the features doesn't In Mine Imator. 

So I want Mine Imator Added Following Path, So Animator's Can Easily Make The Movement Car, Or Even Plane. 

Thanks For Reacting my comments.

Well, try and ask Nimi. He will be able to give you a concrete response. I personally think it could be possible, but not so easy to implement.