Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

MaSaF1n.png

Another rig yay... tbh this was finished like 3 months ago and i didn't released it because i was trying to release it with character rig but couldnt finish it BECAUSE THE GOD DAMN MINE IMATOR DECIDES TO CORRUPT THE SAVE FILE 3 TIMES FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-.

IT COMES WITH A 12 GAUGE SHELL  WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? :000000000000000000

any ways rig is here. like always you can change the color of the gun like always . and there is a features you can toggle off like exhaust holes so it wont chunk off your render.

edit: Weapon Information (so it can help you animate it) : SPAS 12 is semi automatic/pump action shotgun which means it can be used both ways. The semi automatic mode is used for buckshot (12 pellets) birdshot (20 pellets or more) flechete [12 darts that can penetrate covers] slug [single projectile that is size of a finger?] the pump action mode is for more specialized shells like rubber , gas shells, maybe frag shells or just any crazy thing you made up like SUPER ULTRA MAGIC SHELL THAT CAN SHOOT MINI DRAGON HEADS THAT CAN EXPLODE ON IMPACT 

Spoiler

bzHAESM.png

yaiPN5f.png

kIaLOKu.png

fJsmHRC.png

toggle off-ables

Spoiler

all options

xIeitbf.png

no hook

EGReVJ2.png

no hook+stock

9E1bav7.png

no hook+stock+exhaust holes

RwAy1wM.png

Download here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ixg7lktkf0hp6rg/SPAS-12.zip/file

hit that upvote button to say you liked it or you can just comment , all comments are being read but no reply as i am socially awkward lad. 

give me your opinions i wont judge

(maybe i should start patreon)

Edited by SoldierGG1
not everything is fortnite .