[When Games Clash/WGC]: "Steve joins the Indie Game Crew" ep 3: Epilepsy Warning! skip 0:57 and go to 1:06

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, insanehelix7076 said:

ok but maybe you can try doing the mine-imator theme instead?

Ok, "WGC" will not be posted on the MIF, it will only be posted on youtube. im working on a meme animation right now, this will have 3D animation.

19 minutes ago, insanehelix7076 said:

breh i meant as in a daily routine so we dont get confused in what program is used

its complicated to even explain and people downvote me for reasons they do not understand -_- and they think what i mean is literally in what i say

Who cares what program is used, if it's in random/test animations, it's a Mine-Imator animation. You can use the program more than minecraft if you know what you're doing. 

2 hours ago, insanehelix7076 said:

.-. i know that but you dont get the point i am making here and yet like i said i dont know how to explain and also i sent a message of what i meant to the owner of this animation but for you guys well.. your just basically mad at me for trying to tell the person what to do when i actually wasnt and yet it would be harder to explain when you wouldnt believe me and im getting hate on that too

and if you were me you would know exactly what i meant

it sucks to be me -_-

Except we're not you so we wouldn't know what you meant unless you explain but unfortunately It's hard to explain so I guess we'll never know what you actually meant.

.-. you said it sounds like it but you don't even know what I meant that's what you think so I'm just gonna erase these messages and leave an upvote so we can leave this situation behind like it never happened -_-

(yes i did like the video)

wait i just realized this situation will still be a thing since you guys and the owner of this topic have sent messages and i cant hide them .-. (well im gonna live in a world of hate) 

time to leave the forums for a long time

16 hours ago, insanehelix7076 said:

.-. you said it sounds like it but you don't even know what I meant that's what you think so I'm just gonna erase these messages and leave an upvote so we can leave this situation behind like it never happened -_-

wait i just realized this situation will still be a thing since you guys and the owner of this topic have sent messages and i cant hide them .-. (well im gonna live in a world of hate) 

?

LbC1nge-ABnEAN9Mf3opY42tvEQI0Mad0mXtd0tb

17 hours ago, insanehelix7076 said: