Rainimator Stella Rigs

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I haven't seen that many Rainimator rigs for Mine Imator so I decided, "hey, why not make a Stella rig?" And so I made not one but two rigs: Stella with her normal appearance and Stella with her demon appearance. (the demon horns rig and the facial rigs are not mine. They belong to Zawdan and KENimation)

Link to image cuz the stupid thing won't let me import it

Download

Edited by Aro
Forgot to credit the original owners of some of the rigs I used

The Evil Commander

I could try to do her with her scientist appearance but not her flightsuit one because that skin is available to prod team members only

(I feel dumb cuz I didn't quote it)

Edited by Aro

On 6/7/2020 at 9:28 PM, The Evil Commander said:

Nice man can you make lady Azura From Rainimator too? VERY Awesome Rig

??

On 6/7/2020 at 7:59 PM, Aro said:

I haven't seen that many Rainimator rigs for Mine Imator so I decided, "hey, why not make a Stella rig?" And so I made not one but two rigs: Stella with her normal appearance and Stella with her demon appearance. (the demon horns rig and the facial rigs are not mine. They belong to Zawdan and KENimation)

Link to image cuz the stupid thing won't let me import it

Download

NOTE: I will be uploading updated Stella rigs in the near future, with A WORKING DOWNLOAD because no one was able to really download the original one properly. Sorry if any of you felt like you had been scammed.

Edited by Aro