The Dealer's Home

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Looks really nice, but there are some things that are annoying me:

1. Pixel inconsistency. Either it’s me, or the window shades have smaller pixels than the rest. I guess it’s just me.

2. That’s one wide van you got there.

3. Pine trees are the best, but GREEN pine trees? visible confusion

4. Me no likey story mode clouds.

Asides from that, the shadowing and some interesting rigs(barbecue grill and lawnmower) amazed me! Here, have a juicy upvote :D

17 minutes ago, Mercury said:

Looks really nice, but there are some things that are annoying me:

1. Pixel inconsistency. Either it’s me, or the window shades have smaller pixels than the rest. I guess it’s just me.

3. Pine trees are the best, but GREEN pine trees? visible confusion

4. Me no likey story mode clouds.

Asides from that, the shadowing and some interesting rigs(barbecue grill and lawnmower) amazed me! Here, have a juicy upvote :D

1.its just you they're pixel consistent.

2.wide vans exist, but i agree it looks weird.

3.green bark is also a thing, it happens when moss grows on the trees

4.they aren't story mode clouds they look similar but i checked and they aren't.

(also im pretty sure that lawnmower model is from mbanders.)

Edited by Ian_The_One

12 minutes ago, Mercury said:

I dunno. I feel like all the vehicle rigs and models on the forums are really small. My method to making vehicles is building how it would look in Minecraft, such as something like this, and then model it to look more like the actual vehicle Im modeling it after. I find the results are much more proportional to the human model and such. 

1 hour ago, HeYoNia said:

That Van's being used for kidnapping purposes, what you gonna kidnap children with a small ass van?

Oh lawd that explains why Ethan marked the title as Dealer’s Home...the dealer kidnapped kids to make them slaves to his clients. 

Wait that’s illegal

9 hours ago, Mercury said:

Oh lawd that explains why Ethan marked the title as Dealer’s Home...the dealer kidnapped kids to make them slaves to his clients. 

Wait that’s illegal

Yeah, look at this man's home tell me that's not fat, he could be hiding something sinister down there.

Edited by HeYoNia