How and/or where can I get 1.16 assets?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

And to think I was going to ask in another area, glad I checked as this was my question also.

Does Mine-Imator, when you open it up and there is an update available does it give you a pop up like some other programs do? Or do you just have to watch the forums/website to know when an update is available? I've only used the program for a good month or so now so unsure how the updates work.

Thank You!!

11 hours ago, ThatBikeGuy87 said:

And to think I was going to ask in another area, glad I checked as this was my question also.

Does Mine-Imator, when you open it up and there is an update available does it give you a pop up like some other programs do? Or do you just have to watch the forums/website to know when an update is available? I've only used the program for a good month or so now so unsure how the updates work.

Thank You!!

Yes, there is a notification that tells you about new updates, and there's also a separate notification that asks you whether you want to download new Minecraft assets when they release. ?