9 to 5 [NSFW render]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Someone has to ban Ethaniel. Not only did he started making NSFW renders, but now he also convince others users to do so??

There's kids on this forum for god's sake! go take your NSFW renders and post it somewhere else, THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THEM.

I'm reporting this right now, this is unacceptable and breaks the forum's rule.

/s

Just now, Ethaniel said:

I wouldnt say this man risking his well being is a trend.

that isnt what i mean, i mean putting the whole nsfw thing in the title is really annoying. its honestly a very lame trend

42 minutes ago, ShotUAnimations said:

becuase it's very annoying that people are using nsfw as an excuse to make a wallpaper thats supposed to funny. like this is a pathetic attempt at making something funny
this kind of thing reminds me about the revenge trend, its the only thing i see here "title title blah blah (NSFW Wallpaper)"

Oh I wasn't aware you were the one who decides what is and isn't funny. Literally two people have made this nsfw thing and it was my post and this post. You must not pay much attention to what topics come down the pipeline. You're looking way too much into a silly little anti-joke. Instead of complaining about it, contribute to something you like.

8 hours ago, insanehelix7076 said:

I'm not gonna lie but I don't really know what nsfw is cause (just check my birth date also i have bad memory so it explains a little why I don't know what nsfw is)

You're too young to find out, this is why Ethan and NotChris shouldn't have made these NSFW things.