blockbench to mine-imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

4 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, funtime candy said:

I've been having a model on block bench for a while now. how do i put it in mine-imator? every time i try it says "could not load the model".

Blockbench supports a wide variety of different model formats. The only model format you can import from Blockbench that's supported by Mine-imator are block JSON files. Are you trying to load a different type of model?

46 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Blockbench supports a wide variety of different model formats. The only model format you can import from Blockbench that's supported by Mine-imator are block JSON files. Are you trying to load a different type of model?

i was importing a character model. a java entity. thank you for letting me know. hopefully in the future the java entity can be compatible.

Just now, Mercury said:

Block bench isn’t the most recommended, imo, I did use Modelbench if I were you, but that’s up to you, man.

blockbench is where the character "foxdee" was created. blockbench puts the file to a Geo file. foxdee is one the the most detailed character i've ever seen. BTW my pc is trash. any time i use model bench it shuts itself down :(