The YoshiHunter Collection Opening (WIP)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Recently I shared a WIP in the update video I recently uploaded on my YouTube channel. I thought for convenience purposes that I also upload it separate from the update video.

The Opening:

Spoiler

If you folks are interested in The YoshiHunter Collection, take a peek at the forum page:

Spoiler

As always, Constructive Criticism is appreciated!

57 minutes ago, OzFalcon said:

oooeeuu- it's really jarring and noticeable the way the camera moves, and specifically how it's very clear you didn't use multiple folders to animate with it. (And if you did use folders, oops, it still doesn't flow nicely at all) The lack of overlap with the position and rotation axis' creates very sudden movements and jarring stops.

I like the experimenting though, and pushing outside of your comfort zone. I think the little "camera flying through contraption" type idea is nice, it could just also be greatly improved :)

It was my first time experimenting with a folder, so it was bound to go wrong somewhere. I had no idea until now that it's possible to use more than one folder XD. I highly appreciate the feedback, thank you!

Do you know any good tutorials where I could learn such power?

Edited by YoshiHunter

On 5/20/2020 at 12:05 AM, YoshiHunter said:

Do you know any good tutorials where I could learn such power?

I suggest just using ease transitions and overlapping the three axes when you can. The rest comes with practice.

Edited by 9redwoods