Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Screenshot_478.png

Hey guys, I have decided to release my model to the public since Floof, 9redwoods, and Hozq made their rigs publicly way before, so yeah, I wanna do the same too.

Things included in my rig:

1. Wrists and joints included
  2. Own facial rig(cept the mouth one since I modified Hozq's sharp mouth), but teeth is made by me
  3. Chest glow, you can change its color/glow color

Credits to @Hozq for sharp mouth, but I modified it

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/m40yiyfrbr44qia,191fb490wwfq6fd/shared

Tell me anything that should be fixed/changed, and V2 may be in its way ;)

Edit: Sorry for the previous one, I won't do it again 
Edit again: oof my bottom hands were colored black on accident, fixed it o-o

Edited by Mercury

1. The legs don't actually have blocky bending, it's easy to see that they are pinching.
2. Why did you put 2 models that are not you OC into your OC showcase?
3. The shoe extrusions on the legs are way too big, and they don't have a unique shape, making them look like he wears bricks for shoes.
4. Why the hell did you include two Creepers in the render, and more importantly, why is one of them saying "simp"? It just doesn't make sense and you shouldn't have added them in the first place.
5. I might not be correct in this, and if I am not, correct me but... The lighting is completely different on Floofy's wendigo and on that Glados model, which suggests that you just cut them out from a different render and pasted them onto yours.

Overall, there's no reason to put other people's stuff on your render, which is meant to be about what you made and not what other people made. The other models and rigs are taking the viewer's attention from your rig onto the others.

Your OC rig is not bad, but it definitely could use some improvements.

Edit: Most issues were fixed. :)

Edited by SoundsDotZip

10 minutes ago, SoundsDotZip said:

1. The legs don't actually have blocky bending, it's easy to see that they are pinching.
2. Why did you put 2 models that are not you OC into your OC showcase?
3. The shoe extrusions on the legs are way too big, and they don't have a unique shape, making them look like he wears bricks for shoes.
4. Why the hell did you include two Creepers in the render, and more importantly, why is one of them saying "simp"? It just doesn't make sense and you shouldn't have added them in the first place.
5. I might not be correct in this, and if I am not, correct me but... The lighting is completely different on Floofy's wendigo and on that Glados model, which suggests that you just cut them out from a different render and pasted them onto yours.

Overall, there's no reason to put other people's stuff on your render, which is meant to be about what you made and not what other people made. The other models and rigs are taking the viewer's attention from your rig onto the others.

Your OC rig is not bad, but it definitely could use some improvements.

I see, forgive me ? 
I will fix the image and the contents about it.

Edit: Done

Edited by Mercury

3 minutes ago, Mercury said:

I see, forgive me ? 
I will fix the image and the contents about it.

The main issue is that it contains more than your OC.
Remove the other models and all attention in your render will be on your OC, that's step 1
Step 2 in my opinion would be fixing the blocky bending issue, because the legs are not blocky (I'm not sure about the arms)

Fix these 2 things and your OC showcase will immediately become better. :)

Edited by SoundsDotZip

1 minute ago, SoundsDotZip said:

The main issue is that it contains more than your OC.
Remove the other models and all attention in your render will be on your OC, that's step 1
Step 2 in my opinion would be either fixing the blocky bending issue, because the legs are not blocky (I'm not sure about the arms)

Fix these 2 things and your OC showcase will immediately become better. :)

1. I just removed it rn.
2. Hmm I will fix it

6 minutes ago, GeoPro07Animations said:

why is the download only the skin

Edit again: Mm, I get it, it's not just the skin. Got my own facial rig, heck, look at other OCs. 

Edited by Mercury