Dying well maybe...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi all... if your reading this you are probably interested in animation... well I was Browsing through the "Keyframes" in the "Mine-Imator Resouses" section of this fourm... and what i saw really depresed me... People like YOU and people like ME trying to have fun trying to animate they posted and tryed and got discouraged and left time and time again i saw peoples work bashed... and people hurt but hiding behind there screens tryed to go through it and press forward... but all in all the Fire in their hearts died and they desier died and their longing for creativity died... This should Change! this should NOT be the way this fourm is... but is like this. why?

21 minutes ago, BLOXAR said:

Hi all... if your reading this you are probably interested in animation... well I was Browsing through the "Keyframes" in the "Mine-Imator Resouses" section of this fourm... and what i saw really depresed me... People like YOU and people like ME trying to have fun trying to animate they posted and tryed and got discouraged and left time and time again i saw peoples work bashed... and people hurt but hiding behind there screens tryed to go through it and press forward... but all in all the Fire in their hearts died and they desier died and their longing for creativity died... This should Change! this should NOT be the way this fourm is... but is like this. why?

So... you are saying? What discouraged you? What happened that made you feel that way?

6 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

So... you are saying? What discouraged you? What happened that made you feel that way?

yea people are really unkind and people should really tell people what they like insted of what they dont... of course you can tell a little of what you want changed but not to much or els you will change the whole way you are approching them and they may feel discuraged so yea constructive critisisem.

25 minutes ago, BLOXAR said:

yea people are really unkind and people should really tell people what they like insted of what they dont

but even lies?

25 minutes ago, BLOXAR said:

they may feel discuraged

They shouldn't though. No creation is perfect and we all understand that. People rarely hate on others, so most criticisms aren't meant to be mean, and are simply trying to help you get better and be "constructive".

1 hour ago, BLOXAR said:

こんにちは...これを読んでいるとしたら、おそらくアニメーションに興味があるでしょう...まあ、このフォームの「Mine-Imator Resouses」セクションの「キーフレーム」を参照していたのですが... ..あなたのような人々やMEのような人々は、投稿したり、試したり、落胆したり、何度も何度も何度もアニメーション化したりして楽しんでいます。人々が傷つけられているのを見ました。そして、前進してください...しかし、心の中のすべての火は死にました、そして、彼らは願望が死にました、そして、彼らの創造性への切望は死にました... これはこのフォームのようではないはずですが、このようなものです。どうして?

What do you mean?

8 hours ago, BLOXAR said:

yea people are really unkind and people should really tell people what they like insted of what they dont... of course you can tell a little of what you want changed but not to much or els you will change the whole way you are approching them and they may feel discuraged so yea constructive critisisem.

That’s bull. Do not let those shitty people laugh at you. When I was new, people made fun of me, but I kept on going. Do not give up. Besides, don’t have expectations on this forum. It’s got lots of negative people. Again, stay strong and ignore teases/cyber bullying.

I learned that even stuff from toxic people are actually helpful, my advice would to ignore the toxicity and take the help out of what they said to improve. Yeah people should be nicer but hey don't let others get you down or discouraged, with practice and time, you'll become a great animator one day.