Fog alpha glitch

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Is there any way to fix this?
unknown.png

the fog disappeared in the transparent texture area
also, some smokes disappeared too

if there's none, I really hope Mine-imator developers would be able to fix this :v
(sorry for bad english)

Edited by Randy11x

If the smokes textures were individual objects, then you can mess with the render depth like what MojangYang said (give a higher value to objects near the camera, and a lower value to objects behind transparents objects)

But as I can see here, you are using a particle creator. Messing with the render depth will just give the same render depth to every particles, so it won't do anything.

Yep, unless you create individual planes, there's no way to fix that.

1 hour ago, PikaGamerPro said:

It could be the render depth value. If it does not fix this issue, then contact one of the mine imator devs. You may report this issue to Nimi.

It would be hard to fix because the fog is alpha glitching with items that have the same render distance.

10 hours ago, MojangYang said:

It would be hard to fix because the fog is alpha glitching with items that have the same render distance.

what can i say? mine-imator is too broken because of how basic it is. Anyone can master it ? even alpha glitches can't handle its simplicity. (No offense)

For smoke effects making them gradually lose alpha is the reasonable thing to do, however, as it stands, Mineimator is broken in the alpha department. The render depth trick doesn't work for this, only for individual objects on the timeline.

Edited by moniker