[RESULTS] Mine-imator Forums Survey May 2020

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

z9wQU4O.png

Time, Dr. Freeman? Is it really that time again? Well, technically the time was a week ago, but let's not think about that. Let's think about how this month's survey got 59 responses, breaking our record of 58 from the last survey! We are growing, and we cannot be stopped. Rest assured, we shall engulf the forums entirely in due time.

Section 1: The Basics

Spoiler

When did you join the forums?

6Z4OjUW.png

Do you feel like a newbie?

Spoiler

No one from 2020 took the survey lol

Spoiler

xqQFzx7.png

Spoiler

Nq4YZAD.png

Spoiler

FdH3mwB.png

Spoiler

agtNhuG.png

Spoiler

6wUr9wK.png

The rest are just 100% No.

Spoiler

qQeh3Li.png

Spoiler

YFj5hfb.png

Spoiler

Srb1Kjg.png

Section 2: Discovery and Purpose

Spoiler

How did you find out about Mine-imator?

cX6izmE.png

"Other" responses:

How did you find out about the forums?

1FgGzOc.png

"Other" responses:

• a link in a rig showcase video
  • David told me he made it.
  • searched for rigs on google
  • Found it randomly.
  • my aunt slapped my arse once again and told me about mine-imator
  • I was looking for rigs and this website kept coming up
  • Wanted to share and get tips on my work so I searched on Google and found it.
  • I don't remember.

Do you actually use Mine-imator?

3jdNRrn.png

Less people chose "yes" than last time ?

If so, what do you use Mine-imator for?

kdzqTPc.png

Google Forms's UI still sucks, so here's the "Other" options:

• steal secret things from the government
  • All from above. (You still don't need to write that, you can pick multiple options for a reason ?)
  • some models here and there
  • make aunt
  • Nothing NSFW
  • make more animations fools
  • Some special effects
  • Mixture of animation and gaming. So gaming while animation.

What do you use the forums for?

y9IGWtU.png

Again, Google Forms UI still sucks, so here's the "Other" items:

• Laughing at funny drama and other strange occurances.
  • Advertise Arby's
  • I moderate it very occasionally.
  • The community was always my main reason for using the forums, but over time most of that moved outside the forums, so I guess I am just hanging around
  • I shitpost about how crap the forum is and how it was so much better back in the day.
  • Share my Modelbench Creations

Do you use Modelbench?

Q02ty1i.png

That "yes" percentage has gone up a little, that's nifty

Section 3: Outside Interaction

Spoiler

Do you keep in touch with people from the forums outside of the forums?

ShuDbKE.png

Are you a member of the official Mine-imator Discord server?
gmPVyNP.png

Section 4: Mindset

Spoiler

Do you find that downvotes and upvotes help you improve as a creator?
UtBdHyl.png

Would you prefer if people told you what was wrong about your creation, or just ignore it if they don't like it?

rxoBJ2w.png

Do you believe "hate" is something that exists on the forums?
kZajV8J.png

Do you believe there is a difference between "constructive criticism" and normal criticism?
P4lkfpW.png

Section 5: Miscellaneous Questions

Spoiler

Do you enjoy participating in collabs? (Collaborations)
affzLoX.png

Do you wish it was easier to find collabs to join?
6Wy8vug.png

Is there anything you're tired of seeing on the forums, besides things like FNaF?

• People putting breasts on basically everything that breathes, and the overabundance of "feminine" bases.
  • People who force you to add things you don't want too, and constantly want you to improve. Like criticism but from idiots
  • "Constructive" criticism
  • Monster Schools, and other cringe type of MI animations
  • Toxic comments, and negativity from most of the people.
  • Terribly done wallpapers and rigs
  • I'm tired of seeing in general
  • TARDIS rigs
  • some annoying guy who has E at the start of his name who's constantly ironic, pretty dumb and who will do anything to piss anyone off
  • Over Edited Renders and circlejerking friend groups
  • Unreasonable downvotes
  • I'm tired of more or less everything.
  • Poor kids getting downvoted to kingdom come for silly little renders.
  • Overall toxicity towards people who dont really know what they are doing. (Its gotten a lot better since 2016)
  • The forum servers still being online somehow.
  • People going like "uhh this is a minceraft fourm bro" whenever someone talks about something completely unrelated to Minecraft or Mine-imator, I never cared about any of these "on topic" posts, it was always interesting when people posted about their own unique things and that's how a thriving community even forms in the first place, that sort of mindset definitely contributed to the community feel of the forums degrading as time went on
  • Toxicity towards newcomers, the forums is a shitty and bloody rubbish, and also Rollo's sexy profile picture.
  • Very VERY lazy work. Not begginers' rigs and wallpaper, the kind that are composed of 4 cubes put on a random skin, labelled as "eyes rig" and released as is.
  • Some people are so good at using the program they set a pretty high standard, and people who just use the program for fun are left behind. And then the people who know how to use the program are kind enough to grace them with their "CC". I don't like how CC is a term and how it's worshiped by some people on the forums as a great gift the gods of Mine-imator have bestowed upon the newbies and how the people who give it get offended when people don't necessarily accept it.
  • Sexualized characters made with MI/MB
  • Overly political discussion.
  • The rampant toxic behavior (also the constant Trump circlejerk)
  • Toxic people
  • Well im tired of seeing people snap at others for things they post that arent that bad like i wish people would explain ways to improve instead of bringing others down for stuff like fnaf and alot of other things they dont like
  • I'm tired of seeing generic intros (PVP intros) and really bad animation or plot Here's the reason for intros: 1. The animation always starts with the same old woman getting attacked or just a group of people fight you without knowing why or anything else wrong with him/her. 2. The fight sequences aren't great because most of the fighting skill doesn't have choreography, mostly unrealistic fighting technique and doesn't know how do items suppose to work (Enderpearl combos, Wasting ammo from the pistol if it cames to guns) 3. The camera and editing are too common for PVP players, Why? The camera kept shaking a lot at the end of the fight and it felt like someone is getting seizures when the editing and everything starting to go crazy Here's the reason for bad animation stories (Monster School, Life animations and few others) 1. When it comes to MS, The plot is simple and pretty rushed like it was done within a week or 2. But The writers or animators don't have enough time to make the real plot and a good story so they just decided to make a cash-grab without any hearts of being a true animator. 2. In Life Animations, Most of the thumbnail always kept being sad-looking thumbnail that you must cry or something sad. But in the video, It just a very lacking plots and the yet same thing as Monster School type. 3. In my opinion, Both just remain annoying, disgrace and overall terrible toward the reputation of Mine-imator history
  • any trace of a man with his name starting with E (and their company)
  • God damn it there is nothing wrong with fnaf. Im tired of seeing newbies not taking cc and being toxic.
  • I'm tired of seeing posts from newbies asking the easiest questions, along with those questions having bad english, like, really bad.
  • Everyone keeps posting animation with no editing. And if they do, it's just make it realistic. So I wonder if I can use editing for entertainment.
  • Maybe this is still a bit of a common pick but face rigs. Oh god the face rigs.
  • The massive bursts of toxicity. People downvoting others for no reason. People generally being really mean to others based on their opinions... Seriously, why can't we all just be nice to each other? It's demotivating me, and seriously making me afraid to post any more Creeper content...

If you use Mine-imator, why do you use it instead of other alternatives, such as Blender or C4D?

• I really just mess with whatever I can get my hands on, I just like Mine-Imator because I know how to use it d:
  • Its easier when I dont want to add a bunch of special effects
  • because Mine-Imator is easy to use
  • It is easier and fun to use, also a great starter for animating and rig creating!
  • Its just easier and helps me understand consistency and design
  • It's easier to create animations and models on mine-imator.
  • cuz yes. jk i just use it because i like using it and because my computer can't handle those other programs
  • I Don't think its Worth using them. My PC Isn't good and even if it was good i don't think i'll use blender or C4D because they are a bit complicated and they take a lot of time care and dedication something i lack When it comes to Doing Minecraft
  • whoms't wouldn't
  • Its free
  • Easiness to use/community.
  • i use blender and c4d and mi
  • Im lazy, easy to use.
  • I feel like Mine-imator is easier to understand.
  • It has a somewhat simpler interface and can lead to pretty impressive creations.
  • Well I didn't know better at the time and other programs seemed daunting.
  • cause its a nice program
  • I see mine-imator as a simple and effective way of minecraft type content, I do plan using other programs such as blender for content other than minecraft.
  • It's easy
  • Blender's a kitchen tool, C4D costs 10 grand, Mine-Imator despite its rubbish engine and optimization It's still a great tool for casual animators.
  • My PC poopoo
  • Easy to use, I'm comfortable with the interface, don't have to worry about nearly as many things as I would if I used Blender.
  • It is Minecraft focused, way easier to use and overall it's not a bad program.
  • Mine-Imator is a lot easier to learn and use compared to other programs, and it's also usable on low end PCs
  • Its easier and i've grown accustomed to it
  • Moving to a more complex program for simple Minecraft creations seems pretty extra, especially if you already know Mine-imator pretty well.
  • I use Blender/Maya for work at animation teams and Mine-Imator for my own projects.
  • It's simple, and you can do amazing things that pushes the limits of MI
  • Because its more cozy and easy and because my computer is a literal potato
  • Easy to use.
  • It's easy to use I guess?
  • funny haha
  • low end pc
  • Simpler
  • It is easy to use, and for what it is, it gets the job done really well.
  • Blender is a bit too complicated for me im stilling learning both tho
  • I use MI and Blender.
  • Simplicity. It's an easy program to learn and master.
  • Cinema 4D and Maya
  • Because it has an easier learning curve and is geared specifically towards the type of content i've wanted to make for the past 2 years.
  • whoms't've wouldn't'll want've's to continue'll their very important career on this very program
  • I do use blender. but not for minecraft stuff. Mi is easy to use and less confusing.
  • i use other stuff but mostly MI cuz it is way easier
  • I use it because it's simpler and easier to use, i also use blender when im making something not possible in mine imator.
  • Free and easy to use.
  • I don't really want to make a career out of animations, I just do this for fun. I also use SFM a bit but I'm very bad at it.
  • Mine-imator is simple to use. The other programs are just far too overwhelming for me. ;~;
  • Mine-Imator is a lot more simpler and easy to use.
  • It's easier more fun.

Do you actually play Minecraft?
Tq7Bcu0.png

Do you think of anyone differently based on how much rep they have? If so, how?

• No
  • no
  • No.
  • Nah, not really.
  • The only time I'm making a judgement based off someone's reputation is whether or not they are in the negatives.
  • Low-Rep: unsuccessful user who was hated for making bad things Mid-Rep: i can't explain Hi-Rep: successful user who have fans
  • more reps mean they are better
  • Depends if they built their way up and have good content
  • Not really.Rep just shows people like your stuff does not show what type of a person u are
  • Ethan is big rude head for having 100000000 rep and I don't like him because he's mean and has 100000000000000 rep >:(
  • I don't
  • No
  • super massive rep guys either don't use the internet at all or are super toxic frickholes
  • No, i do keep in mind that they are low rep and need to build more rep for certain people to respect them so sometime i help them get there
  • Sort of. It would be more of a mix of how much rep they have, their time on the forums, and amount of content posted.
  • I don't really think differently of people based on rep. Rep does give me an idea of what I expect to see from them though.
  • Only if I have not interacted with them. I find it easier to judge someone who I never have talked to based on reputation.
  • No, you just can't judge a book by it's cover.
  • Of course I'm gonna treat someone with -100 and 10000 rep differently. I shit talk both equally though. :)
  • I do not as i believe everyone should be treated the same. However users who have high rep can possible provide tips and tricks to help people that are practising new styles or starters who don't know what to do.
  • There are various thoughts that can be had about specific amounts of rep had by specific people, but as a defining factor in any way, no, it's only ever a supplementary thing
  • Nah, I hardly give a thing or two about reputation, as long as you post good content you're cool.
  • Not anymore. Some with the most rep don't showcase much MI stuff anymore as they just hang around the forum.
  • No, they don't have to have 1k+ rep to be cool
  • If someone's in the negatives I'll probably take them a bit less seriously.
  • Negative rep is someone i don't pay attention to, low rep is probably a new member and a lot of rep is someone who usually makes good content.
  • Depends, i wouldn't join a collab or join a team made by someone who just joined the forum but I don't subconsciously think that a product is going to be bad because of the reputation
  • Nope.
  • Depending on the extremity of the rep. negative rep = troublemaker very positive rep = good at what they make
  • I assume people with more rep are more experienced and generally more liked.
  • Nahhh
  • No because reputation is so easily abused.
  • yes, i feel like im a bit inferior to other big peeps because of REP
  • I do think of people differently based on rep because it determines in my mind how I should critique the creations they share with us.
  • Nope
  • Usually I will respect someone more with higher rep
  • Yes, I assume one is more liked and skilled as a creator in the community if they have a higher rep.
  • Depend if they're open-minded toward other users
  • high rep: ok super high rep: either does absolutely nothing on the internet or is overly arrogant, nothing else and nothing in between normal rep: ok low rep: they're a starter let them be negative rep: he should do something better than the bad content he did
  • Yes but no. I will often look through the profile of the members and judge em"
  • Yes, if they have a lot of rep (like 1000+) it means people like the guy in general/ he makes good stuff.
  • Kind of, If you are popular that means you have a high reputation.
  • Nah.
  • If the rep was earned legitimately, then yes. I can't help but feel intimidated by some of the really skilled people here. I just feel like I'll never become anywhere near as good as them... ;n;

Do you find that the reputation system helps you gauge the quality of your content the way it should?
qDziFTr.png

Do you think that having a personal reputation counter on your profile is beneficial to you?
UZljaN6.png

Do you feel that the down-rep feature is being used the way it's intended on the forums?
Oiziaxx.png

Do you feel like the current guidelines of the forums do a sufficient job? (https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/3-the-rules-of-the-mine-imator-forums/)

0VWkz22.png

Section 6: Ratings

Spoiler

Why do you still visit the forums?

• It's basically one of my main social medias at this point, haha
  • Just to check in on how people are, not very often anymore though as the community becomes more and more toxic
  • I don't really know haha, mostly to see if there's anything eye-grabbing on the Recent Creations tab
  • mostly find some rigs and models
  • cuz im bored
  • To see the amazing creations from almost everyone and help with criticism to improve
  • To post my work
  • I don't know, maybe I'm stuck in purgatory and keep getting drawn back to it, please god help me I haven't seen my wife and kids in 2 weeks because of the forums
  • To see the new creations that have been posted since the last time I visited
  • look at the other people creations and share my creations
  • Because I mostly want to see whats going on or What others are showing off
  • addictions
  • Entertainment
  • To share/see stuff.
  • 6 times a week
  • I moderate it.
  • Just to hang around I suppose. A bit of a habit.
  • Because I want to see how people are doing on here, since i am becoming more and more inactive.
  • To interact and share my creations
  • To see what the community is up to, and more specifically whether it's died yet.
  • Used to hang out, now i just look at drama
  • Too look at creations
  • Friends, sharing creations, and helping others
  • I like seeing what people post.
  • The forum community was something I was heavily invested in for several years, that feel is kind of gone now, but I think abandoning something as impactful as that is dumb, and also pointless, considering it just involves opening a single website
  • To laugh at mediocre content and hang around with people. (The first one was a joke, I mostly use it to hang around with others)
  • Inspirations!
  • It's just a really chill place, where *most* people have diplomatic discussions
  • I am a moderator
  • To find dumb stuff to laugh at
  • Mostly to look at my notifications, or to look at the rigs section. When I actually make something in Modelbench, I visit the forums to post it.
  • Occasionally because i'm starting to miss it as a community
  • I like looking at other people's creations and giving out constructive critisism
  • I honestly dont know.
  • No real reason to be honest.
  • To share content I make.
  • It's good to see people keep on talking, and I would see creations being improved time by time.
  • To see what new stuff is being posted or posting my own crap
  • View stuff, that's about it
  • Force of habit.
  • bored
  • i dont know
  • Yes
  • I still visit to lurk nowadays. I do hope to share my big creation when it's finally complete.
  • mostly to view rigs and models
  • To post and view other creations
  • To post my creations and see others' creations
  • To see how my friends or other animators work goes
  • Because I enjoy seeing others' creations and posting my own on occasion.
  • i still want to see more good stuff,and i like share my works to everyone.
  • again it's addictive
  • Its fun
  • cuz i get bored
  • I really don't know, i think i like to see people's creations with mine imator?
  • Look at people's videos.
  • Seeing what people made, sharing stuff I made, and the community, despite its flaws. Maybe also a little personal bias because it's likely the first website I got an account for besides my E-mail.
  • To look at others' creations, and maybe even post a render if I ever somehow manage to get the motivation/ideas to make one... somehow...
  • I still visit the forums to check out some creations.
  • I got a promotion.

How inviting to newcomers would you say the forums are?

4Okf2e1.png

AVERAGE: 2.7288

Slightly lower than last time

How comfortable do you feel on the forums?
orKCqVw.png

AVERAGE: 3.6724

Again, slightly lower than last time

How much would you say the forums like you personally?
C2cGns1.png

AVERAGE: 3.1029

Again again, slightly lower than last time

How good, overall, do you think the forums are for sharing and looking at creations?
GiqXGf4.png

AVERAGE: 7.6780

Slightly higher than last time pog

How good do you think the official Discord server is for talking to other Mine-imator users and sharing creations?
5kKn3y3.png

AVERAGE: 5.0952

Nearly 0.9 lower than last time

Is there anything the official Discord server could improve on?

• Delete it
  • moderation bots
  • not really
  • The server is already good enough. There aren't too many text chats and there aren't any strict warning system which i like
  • burn it in flames
  • Nah.
  • idk
  • The people there are really awful. There needs to be better behaviour standards.
  • Delete it, bring back the forum chat room.
  • Im not really sure, i think because of the nature of discord, the size of the server draws it back.
  • be like mine-imator and chill
  • I don't think so, it seems fine to me
  • less fad, goodness sakes
  • The way it currently functions is the only way it ever could and it's managed in the best way it realistically could be
  • Moderation.
  • It is still kind of anarchy from time to time.
  • A bit chaotic. I like the forums because it's nice and calm and I can talk about multiple creations at a time in different threads, but on the Discord it's just one wallpaper and one animation at a time.
  • Better mods (not Gabriel and GamerOnVideos, they are toxic in my opinion)
  • cramming
  • Complete remake-- delete the current server as it stands and in the remake: - Add bots - Condense certain channels(animations, wallpapers, rigs, etc. -> 'creations') - Better enforce rules applied by Mine-imator Forums
  • No comment
  • None.
  • Not that I have any
  • Be less annoying, i'm being tagged left and right apart from the @everyone tag
  • i don't know
  • The system of both good animators and bad animators need to learn each other.
  • delete it and burn any trace of it. whomst'd've'lu'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es'nt't're'ing'able'tic'ive'al'nt'ne'm'll'ble'al'ny in the city of llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch has made it?
  • creations posted keep getting pushed out of view by new posts.
  • the people who r younger than 13 should be banned, or the rule should be changed
  • the way some people criticize work is crap, seriously, i think they want the work to be the best of the best, and I don't like that, i hate when people do that.
  • Not really. The forums nicer, but discord... eh?
  • Me being the idiot that I am, I unintentionally hit one of the numbers on the above question, and now I can't remove it. A 5 will work since I avoid the Discord at all costs.
  • The people in it.

Section 7: Final Thoughts

Spoiler

How much did you like the survey?

1aY4dKU.png

Anything you'd like to say about the survey? Or anything in general?

• love you dad - son
  • Get rid of obama, donald trump is a serial killer, and ethan forever alone isnt that bad
  • this is a survey from the real Primatium, i'm afraid that someone will slander me
  • no i am not sociable
  • Could include more options and important question, still good anyway!
  • na
  • Arby's Orange Cream shake is now back in season! Come on down to your closest Arby's location and grab yourself a nice, refreshing Orange Cream Shake! Only limited supply to last the summer season! So act fast!
  • It's cool, I guess
  • noice
  • I guess i'll end this with a Pun : Select the MP7 And you'll find out that it goes up to 11
  • some of you guys are pretty much idiots
  • Stop worshiping Skibbz gosh darnit
  • memes
  • SUB TO ME ON YTTT NERDS
  • A lot of the time I was left a little confused on what to answer, due to having an opinion but not entirely being sure. That's mostly on me though. Nice job with the survey.
  • I, Ethan, would like to request that you add more written answers to the survey. I feel simple yes and no answers really dont get across how people feel about certain things and such. I would like to see what people have to say when it comes to hate, reputation and criticism.
  • How would someone combine 2d and 3d animation in one program via MI? - MikTRF
  • Mine-Imator is indeed a good tool for those who are either new or experienced in animation. I hope to see it become something even grander than it is today (Which it already is)
  • Deez nuts.
  • :)
  • mario
  • "I don't understand what you mean by constructive criticism" Maybe define it, lol? I thought this was meant as a sort of topical thing last time, so it was kinda weird seeing it again
  • The forums is bad, really bad. Don't get me wrong some members are nice and the forum moderation is nice as well but its attitude towards new comers? complete horseshit -HeYoNia
  • Have a nice day <3
  • pee is stored in the balls
  • I made it pogchamp????
  • Don't stop.
  • I love Mine-Imator and Modelbench, they are amazing programs!
  • They do anything for clout.
  • This server was good, I think in the future it would be nice to have more questions.
  • No thanks
  • fuzzy pickles
  • Nothing really - ShotU
  • Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait till you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours? That's the way I like it and I never get bored Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid All that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas? I need to get myself away from this place I said yep what a concept I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go (go!) You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold
  • epic survey
  • I have nothing else to say at this time. Thank you for creating the survey!
  • Hi i liek apples
  • delete MI discord when
  • I love the survey. It's neat and resourceful, and hopefully an eye-opener to some. Good work, Rollo!
  • Thanks Rollo for this Survey Plus you're free to mentioned my name as hiendiep55 or Ratchet55 (BigM8)
  • Do not look directly at the operational end of The Device.
  • if you read this, CONGRATULATIONS! you are a proud owner of a coronavirus
  • why is mini modding a crime
  • idk
  • This was better than the last one.
  • I'm not really good on animation, but when it comes to editing that's where top of the cake is on the processing of making videos.
  • I;m thinking about thos Beans
  • #StopCreeperAbuse
  • As my own mind-brain disintegrates into the group mind, what remains of my body becomes a small distribution of other mind-brains. As we speak, I am flooded with powerful memories that are not my own. I feel - well, it's hard to even use the word 'I' anymore. Even to distinguish ourselves from our timeless unity seems wrong. I feel infinite pleasure as well as infinite pain. Is this what death is?

Megathread

why is there so much complaint about toxicity? If you're tired of the toxicity why can't you at least start taking baby steps towards decent relationships with everyone, instead of complaining about how bad it is? It's not like the whiny complaining method helps at all, anyways

I think there is a difference between criticism and constructive criticism. I hate that word.

On one hand it can be incredibly helpful to improve. But sometimes people will give horrible advice and say it's criticism, and sometimes try and force you to add something you don't want. There is a difference between something being constructive and something being opinion based

Edited by Swift

21 minutes ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

Do we actually make changes in accordance to these surveys or is it just to show what people are dissatisfied about and for people to throw shade at each other anonymously without actually confronting them

Tbh I'm starting to question that myself.