[Animal girls' daily life2] COFFIN DANCE IN MINECRAFT

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm sorry

But the video could've been good. if there was some kind of throw-away joke with the villagers and the coffin. like...maybe a skeleton pops out, and the Wolf girls automatically turned hostile...or something...IDK.

Either way...I take my like away..I'm sorry, but it wasn't deserved ...

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

You have so much potential with the program, don't waste it on memes. Talking from experience, this video is going to become irrelevant in less than 2 weeks guaranteed, and it's not worth the amount of work put in the animation. This goes for all of your other work, I took a quick look at your other animations and it looks to me that's it's all based around memes or scenes from popular animes. 

Sit down, start with a concept and write it down. Turn the concept into a script and animate it, now you have an original animation that isn't based around other ideas. I got a few ideas based around the wolf girls alone but since this may be weird for a bigger audience (I'm guessing that is what you want), so I suggest an actual wolf, but you can experiment.

The biggest and most common sin you can do whilst animating with mineimator is forgetting this is a Minecraft animation program. Base your ideas around Minecraft and the new ideas that you implemented into the world gets introduced slowly. In this case it would be smarter the have players play a card game and then a wolf-human hybrid comes and distracts the players, the changes to normal Minecraft have to be introduced (Or the main characters shouldn't know more information than the audience), this way you can safely have an idea as weird as wolf-girls in your animations.

I'm going to give you the like simply for the consistent animation quality through out the short, it's not perfect but you have a great sense of movement, with a bit of tweaking your animation would be amazing. Some of the movements seem too robotic and to be honest it's an easy but time consuming fix, do not copy and paste movements, manually animate everything, thank me later. Also the clapping seems weird, use an ease in transition for the clap, then an ease in and out for the separation of the hands, the transition shouldn't have a sharp change in speed either.

Continue posting on the forums, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next.

On 5/10/2020 at 1:40 PM, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

I'm sorry

But the video could've been good. if there was some kind of throw-away joke with the villagers and the coffin. like...maybe a skeleton pops out, and the Wolf girls automatically turned hostile...or something...IDK.

Either way...I take my like away..I'm sorry, but it wasn't deserved ...

nvm your advice is great

On 5/10/2020 at 3:23 PM, Mafa Animations said:

You have so much potential with the program, don't waste it on memes. Talking from experience, this video is going to become irrelevant in less than 2 weeks guaranteed, and it's not worth the amount of work put in the animation. This goes for all of your other work, I took a quick look at your other animations and it looks to me that's it's all based around memes or scenes from popular animes. 

Sit down, start with a concept and write it down. Turn the concept into a script and animate it, now you have an original animation that isn't based around other ideas. I got a few ideas based around the wolf girls alone but since this may be weird for a bigger audience (I'm guessing that is what you want), so I suggest an actual wolf, but you can experiment.

The biggest and most common sin you can do whilst animating with mineimator is forgetting this is a Minecraft animation program. Base your ideas around Minecraft and the new ideas that you implemented into the world gets introduced slowly. In this case it would be smarter the have players play a card game and then a wolf-human hybrid comes and distracts the players, the changes to normal Minecraft have to be introduced (Or the main characters shouldn't know more information than the audience), this way you can safely have an idea as weird as wolf-girls in your animations.

I'm going to give you the like simply for the consistent animation quality through out the short, it's not perfect but you have a great sense of movement, with a bit of tweaking your animation would be amazing. Some of the movements seem too robotic and to be honest it's an easy but time consuming fix, do not copy and paste movements, manually animate everything, thank me later. Also the clapping seems weird, use an ease in transition for the clap, then an ease in and out for the separation of the hands, the transition shouldn't have a sharp change in speed either.

Continue posting on the forums, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next.

thanks for your advice.

I think it makes sense to write a story based on concept only when enough people are interested in the project. If no one is watching, the animation will immediately become meaningless. So in order to make more audiences know this program, memes is necessary.(although I dont like it either). Then I will try to show the audience when animals turn into girls, what kind of attitude should we take to look at the players' previous behavior. That's the most important and difficult part.And that's what I'm most concerned about.

I will continue to improve the animation itself. Thank you for your suggestions on clap