Pewdiepie model

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The pewdiepie poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. i have many things to upload what should i upload first?

• Prison cell model
    • my character model
    • go die

jaj0s4lwratqxwa6g.jpg

(dam i have so many things to upload but i am too lazy to do so)

s594s5lftivg1yu6g.jpg

Smooth body bending (plz do not bend in 2 or 3 circles it might glitch)

Wrists

fingers

feet 

3d hair

bendable hair

bendable mustache

3d beard (idk)

wh4auhvn99sel226g.jpg

face rig by @SoundsDotZip

Render by @PigmanMovie

n5uraw2y5ac4gt26g.jpg

DOWNLOAD

No need to credit if used (it would be nice tho)

i credit Cubical for the design of this pewdiepie model

mew

Edited by Swingzero

Imagine voting on your own poll

Also, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm getting the suspicion that you didn't actually make that model, particularly the face rig. The rigging quality is inconsistent with all of your previous rigs.

EDIT: So you basically took SoundsDotZip's facial rig and re-uploaded it, without crediting him at all? That's not okay.

Edited by __Mine__

This face model belong to soundsdotzip and he said that if it is used there is no need to credit

54 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

Also, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm getting the suspicion that you didn't actually make that model, particularly the face rig. The rigging quality is inconsistent with all of your previous rigs.

I did make it

And this one is also not the best cuz it is really just a skin with wrists and feet and 3d hair

I made a mistake with the credit section on my face rig.

Credit is not needed when it is used in a private project, like a rig/animation/render, but you must credit me when making a public rig.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but please edit the topic, I don't want people to assume that you made the face rig.

(Also I edited the face rig topic as well to tell people about the change)

Edited by SoundsDotZip

12 minutes ago, Swingzero said:

This face model belong to soundsdotzip and he said that if it is used there is no need to credit

Regardless of whether or not credit is required, it's just common courtesy to credit someone if you're using their rig, especially when you're making a download that includes it.
By not crediting him in this situation, it's heavily implied that you're passing his work off as your own.

Edited by __Mine__