Undead Definitions [Page6-10]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Page 6-10

ATlLaxJ.jpg

eKwEbjd.png

GgdMAKq.png

mXktkAR.jpg

LHFtbWf.jpg

Rig Masters

BonkJobBot(Me)[Facial,Canned foods,Zombies,Apple] BloxTheRigger [Barricade(Shelf),Soda,red chair,shelf,Popcorn,Radio] Mike[couch,bed(Dismantled),Pillow] Nimi [Pocky] Batman4014 [Backpack,Table] Magicmaan775 [Smg] castedshadow98 [Shotgun] Shikurin [Western Revolver]

Welp,even though the first 5 pages didn't get too much attention,I will try to keep this comic alive.Also sorry for the slow updates on these comics,my new comic "My Apparent Roommate.." on Webtoons is keeping me abit busy so sorry again if these pages aren't coming out too frequent.I'm not too pround of this set due to the doubt of poor writing,I wanted to try a bit of bonding in this sence,not sure if i did okay.

Page 1-5

[Your feedback and support is Appreciated! Thanks]

A bit unrelated to the comic, but your rig credits aren't very coherent. It's just one continuous paragraph.
I'd recommend putting them in a list format so that it's easier to tell what rigs belong to who.

As for the comic; there are some parts that look a bit too dark, but overall, it's looking good!

Pages 7 and 8 hit a bit too close to home... ;~;